Pay R50 for a Horse riding lesson at Inchanga Stables, valued at R150 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on a Horse riding lesson
- Great way to relax
- Horses and ponies available
- Lessons are 30-minutes for beginners or a single experienced rider, and 60-minutes for 3 or more experienced riders
- The perfect outdoor experience
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 925 1975
- Groupon redeemable Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon; Saturday, mornings only
- Two usable Groupons per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupons
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
The best cowboys are those who know their noble steeds well and can tell when their horse wants to eat, drink from the trough or play a charming game of chess or pin the tail on the owner. Befriend an equine acquaintance with a Horse riding lesson at Inchanga Stables for R50.
Inchanga Stables offers horse riding lessons for children from as young as five years old to adults, in a relaxed and friendly environment. At Inchanga Stables, the experienced and enthusiastic instructor focuses on making sure you get the basics right so that you learn to ride safely and correctly. Their horses and ponies are calm, safe and trustworthy ensuring that your ride will be fun and informative.
The benefits of horse riding are endless and include increased concentration, co-ordination, muscle tone, gross motor skills and confidence. Instead of spending your free time flicking through TV channels or seeing how many burritos you can fit in your mouth while saying the alphabet out loud, get some fresh air and learn a new skill with today’s Groupon.
Enjoy the great outdoors and also take advantage of this sport as it is the ideal way to relax while connecting with nature. Cowboys would be nothing but men wearing odd looking hats and leather chaps without their majestic horses, and being able to experience the awe of this creature in person is truly a feat. At Inchanga Stables there is nothing but you and your instructor, the blue skies, vast wide open spaces and your trusty steed.
Other benefits of Horse riding include increase in both the body’s respiratory and circulatory systems, therefore it is considered to be cardiovascular exercise and even though some deem Horse riding as a strenuous exercise, it is perceived as enjoyment giving the ride increased tolerance and motivation. As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t force him to tell you who really killed J.R in Dallas, unless you allow him to take you in as his confidante at Inchanga Stables.
Horse fact: In Mexico there is a fable about a noble Robin-Hood type character named Eduardo Gonzalez who saved damsels in distress by riding to their rescue on a river of root beer. One of his more well-known stories involves Eduardo saving a crying baby from a very angry nacho and has been told far and wide throughout the world.