Pay R500 to spend R1000 on any optical products, including designer sunglasses and frames, at Vision Centre (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a R1000 Groupon to be used on any optical product at Vision Centre
- Products include designer sunglasses like Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Bulgari
- Products include high-end frames and contact lenses
- Services include full eye examinations
- Qualified Optometrists
- Exclusive boutique in the heart of Sandton
- Up to date with latest European trends
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Entire value of Groupon must be used, remainder will be forfeited
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 784 2513/4
- Only one Groupon may be used per person per visit
- Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 18:00; Sunday, 10:00 to 16:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Pirates are famous for biting gold coins, drinking rum and wearing eye-patches, whilst the reason for the former 2 have always been known; to see if it was real and to cope with ‘scurvy breath’, the true reason for wearing eye-patches has only recently been uncovered. Contrary to what some might think, pirates actually covered one eye so that they would have a legitimate excuse when they couldn’t see something properly or exercised poor judgement when buying fine art. Rather than donning outdated eyewear and creating elaborate cover stories, buy today’s Groupon for R500 and you’ll have R1000 to spend on all the optical equipment and assessments you need from Vision Centre.
Located in a prime position between Neslon Mandela Square and Sandton City, Vision Centre is the answer to all your optical needs. Never in history has it been more pertinent to have crystal clear vision, with the proliferation of 3D movies and the ever-growing trend to make everything as small as possible, having subpar sight is simply not an option. The highly qualified, professional team at Vision Centre want nothing more than for you to enjoy the crystal clear eyesight that you deserve.
Anyone can deliver a product, the difference is in how it’s done and Vision Centre have made a concerted effort to offer only the highest quality products and provide nothing less than best service. Whether you’re on the lookout for a new pair of sunglasses, or need to update your old frames, if it’s concerned with optics Vision Centre has got it. They’re more than just a glasses outlet though, and if you need your eyes examined they’ll do that too. At Vision Centre they keep up to date with all the latest European trends and you’ll be spoilt for choice and style.
The great thing about today’s Groupon is that you can spend it on anything, or service, available in the store, so get on down and treat your peepers, after all they’ve done so much for you.
Exploding fact: Aboard a flight across the Atlantic, a passenger’s laptop was found unattended on an eating tray. The screen displayed numbers counting down and warning of an imminent explosion. At a loss for what to do, an air-hostess hit the common cancellation command ‘Alt F4’ and moments later the countdown stopped. It was later discovered that the countdown was in fact just a screensaver and the passenger had been in the restroom dealing with nausea.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Vision CentreShop 4 Nelson mandela square , 5th Street Sandton