Pay R52 for any 2 regular sized classic pizzas at Del Forno Cucina, valued at up to R130 (save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on any 2 regular sized classic pizzas for two
- Wide selection of classic pizzas
- Buy as many Groupons as your taste buds tell you to
- Perfect for a night out with a friend
- Trendy and sophisticated ambiance
- Enjoy your pizza on a soft and comfortable couch
- Bookings essential on 011 486 2161/82
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Sunday
- Groupon to be shared between two people only
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon not valid for take aways or gluten-free base pizzas
- Groupon only valid for regular size pizzas
Some people say “piiiitza”, other people call it “pitsa” and then you get those who refer to it as “oooh yum!” However, the latter is only used by people enjoying a classic pizza at Del Forno Cucina. Make use of today’s Groupon and share two regular sized classic oooh yums for only R52.
Del Forno Cucina is famous, not known, but famous for their divine classic pizzas. When using your Groupon it’s best to make a whole evening out of it, as choosing a pizza will take far longer than actually gobbling up the whole scrumptious thing. With pizzas like Brie (bacon, brie and cranberry sauce) and Pancetta (Italian pancetta, mushroom and olive) it’s rumoured that no pizza this side of Africa draws longer and creamier cheese strings than a Del Forno Cucina pizza slice.
By the end of the meal you’ll be head-over-heels for your Antonio (cherry tomato, feta, olive and basil pesto) and probably end up naming your future child Sicilia (anchovie, olive and capers). In fact, perhaps it’s wise to share this Groupon with someone you don’t really know, like the copy guy, as you’ll get so wrapped up in mozzarella and pesto, your companion might feel a little neglected.
Located next to Kilarney Mall, Del Forno Cucina is one of those places you’re sure to frequent. This stylish pizzeria is infused with a sophisticated yet warm ambiance and the mouth-watering aromas of cheese melting over pizza toppings. With its smooth lines and unusually shaped couches, dining at Del Forno Cucina is like dining in a modern art gallery where the furniture doubles as the magnificent artwork on display. These artworks are amazing, in the same league as a Da Vinci – Del Forno Cucina’s beef, steak, hickory ham, bacon and mushroom Da Vinci pizza that is.
Pizza fact: In Montreal the word ‘cheesy’ is used to describe anything amazing and beautiful – from art works and clothing to breathtaking scenery and fine decor. This is largely due to the country’s huge appreciation of cheesy pizzas. It also explains why the annual Miss Montreal contest is more formally known as the Cheesy Chick contest.