Pay R55 for butter chicken for two people at Copa Cabana, valued at R110 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on butter chicken for two people
- Spacious interior and large outside deck
- Delicious food
- Chic and relaxing ambience
- Reviewed as the best butter chicken in Johannesburg
- Comfortable couches
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 425 4655
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or beverages
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Tuesday to Thursday and Sunday, 8:30 till late
Of all the feathery fowl found gracing dinner plates, chicken has managed to remain the firm favourite, narrowly beating penguins, kiwis and people named Robin. Make sure everyone knows that bird is the word so enjoy butter chicken for two people at Copa Cabana for R55.
Copa Cabana would be called Benoni’s best kept secret – if it wasn’t the go-to place for food that will leave you asking for another serving or seven. Whether you decide to kick back in the spacious interior or take yourself and your dinner buddy out onto the massive deck, you’re not going to be paying much attention to your surroundings; what’s on your plate will definitely be taking up most of your attention. Word on the street is that there’s no better place to find butter chicken and their Northern Indian cuisine has had many a taste bud learning how to blog just to express their delight.
One of the most important lessons learned in playschool is that sharing is caring, and today’s Groupon gives you the perfect opportunity to put your lessons into practice. Though, it’s not really sharing when there are two delicious dishes. The butter chicken puts it’s crumbed and fried cousins to shame with its melt-in-your mouth deliciousness and has been the talk of many a newspaper review. Don’t be shocked if there’s very little conversation during dinner – many people find it difficult to converse when they’re too busy concentrating on their food.
Beef-flavoured fact: Diners at a New York burger bar that specialised in steak-burgers were shocked when protesters barricaded the doors holding placards. The protesters, three cows from the local farm, were holding placards that said “EAT MOR CHIKIN”.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories