Pay R550 instead of R1500 for an indulgent Ngamla spa package at Mmathibedi Eco Spa (save 63%)
- Save 63% on a spa package at Mmathibedi Eco Spa
- The Ngamla package includes three indulgent treatments: full body massage (African Calabash), African head, neck and shoulder massage and eco hand and foot massage
- Refreshments on arrival (dinner/lunch and a glass of wine)
- Relax and unwind in the tranquil atmosphere
- Pamper your body parts
- Perfect for a Father’s Day Gift
- Booking essential: 011 318 6805
- Two Groupon purchases per person, one per visit
- Additional Groupons to be used as gifts
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
Subjecting yourself to a beating by Swedish-speaking Grizzly bears who smell of old Salmon is a lousy and foolish way of working out the aches and pains in your body. Take the tranquil route and indulge in a spa package consisting of three treatments with today’s Groupon: a full body massage (African Calabash); African head, neck and shoulder massage, and an eco hand and foot massage for R550 with Mmathibedi Eco Spa. Alternatively, buy this Groupon for the grizzly bear in your life for Father's Day.
Indulging every body part with a large amount of attention and care, Mmathibedi Eco Spa’s Ngamla package is an eco-friendly pamper-party waiting to be unleashed. With each and every breath you exhale, little whispers of thanks will automatically pass through your lips. Starting with the “African Calabash”, a full body massage, skilled body therapists will knead and untie strong knots that have no place in a body. Moving onto head, neck and shoulders, more love will be released on your aching muscles in the form of hands freeing confined pressure and stress with gentle (or not so gentle) strokes. The session finally comes to a heart-wrenching close with a gratifying hand and foot massage.
Nestled in the heart of Midrand, the quiet and tranquil setting is the perfect location for total peace and wellness of body and soul. Making use of eco-friendly products, the Mmatebedi Eco Spa is an exclusive, truly African spa, intent on practicing responsible environmental care. With an interior comprising of African décor, you’ll be comfortably absorbed into the spa’s atmosphere and start feeling like an African prince or princess before your treatment even begins.
Body Fact: If every human body in the world exhaled at the same time, the combined air will be able to dry a person’s hair in 17 seconds.