Pay R59 for unlimited burgers with a draught or glass of wine for one OR R99 for two people at The Baobab (save up to 67%)
- Save up to 67% on unlimited burgers with drinks for one or two people
- Choose from unlimited prego, plain or cheese burger meals with two draughts or glasses of wine
- Choose unlimited of one variant or have an unlimited supply of all three
- Laid back yet lively atmosphere
- Tasty food fare
- Tea garden overlooks nursery and kiddies jungle gym
- Games machines for older kids
- Two big screen LCD TVs for sports events
- Games and music on selected evenings
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 468 5150 or 087 724 1290
- Redeemable Monday, 13:00 till late; Tuesday to Sunday, 9:00 to 22:00/23:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Sit down only, no takeaways
- Groupon does not cover gratuity or additional beverages
- Terms and conditions apply
Similar to when waving down a taxi, doing your tax returns, and switching on a light; eating a burger only really requires the use of one hand leaving the other free for sword wielding or speak to the hand motions ensuring you enjoy said burger in peace. Wield your sword and burger with skill with today’s Groupon: unlimited burgers with a draught or glass of wine for one or two people at The Baobab.
Cosily located in the Indigo Garden Centre in Midrand, The Baobab feeds off the nearby nursery, radiating an earthy and relaxed vibe. Overlooking the kiddies’ jungle gym and the reptilian pet shop, the laid back location also boasts a tea garden for those seeking to dine in the sunshine, and a pub-style interior with big screen LCD TVs for sports days. Inside, older kids can go wild with games machines, meaning that children who have tendencies to play with their food have a suitable device to take their mealtime energies to.
Whether you decide to go it alone or bring along a date, the burger meal will not be one that disappoints. Choose from unlimited prego, plain or cheese burger meals with a scrumptious filling placed between two perfect buns. Giving new flavour to the roll-patty-roll combination, the taste sensation is said to be one similar to discovering change in the trenches of your couch – delightful. Finally, wash down the delicious mess with either a draught or a glass of wine each, giving your mouth room to deal with two or three more. With face stuffing being a requirement once your eyes fall on the meal and your taste-buds get a taste, regardless of whether or not the date you take is great, you’ll walk away with a rekindled love burning bright for that which is The Baobab burger.
Burger Fact: In the tiny suburb of Raptor Crest in Alberta, the most popular burger is a burger called “sauro-enormo”. The burger has five different kinds of patties (which have never been disclosed) and is as tall as an average toddler.