Pay R599 for a Night Golf evening, including a short game clinic with Golf Guys, valued at R1200 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a Night Golf evening
- Including a short game clinic prior to play and an Ahead/Cutter & Buck golf shirt, four drink coupons, green fees, and night golf ball and necklace
- Enjoy two rounds of 9-hole golf with drinks in between
- Team-building fun for golfers and non-golfers
- Event starts in afternoon
- Social and enjoyable
- Music and drinks
- Prizes to be won
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Bookings essential: Sean Farrell, 082 354 9719; Andrew Parker, 082 339 7281
- Only golf shoes or trainers to be worn on course
- Event starts in afternoon, approximately 2pm
- Available only on selected dates based on availability, check upon booking
At least once in a life time, people feel the need to change things up a little. Call it a mid-life crisis or antsy pants, but one minute they’re reading the morning newspaper coffee in hand, and the next you can find them speeding around the suburbs on a motorbike, joining Fight Club or hacking their hair off with massive scissors in the bathroom mirror. Change things up without resorting to embarrassing clichés with a ridiculously fun game of Night Golf for R599.
Night Golf is a hugely sociable game that caters to both golfers and non-golfers. With 9 holes, the game is played just like golf but the greens, hazards, pin, cup and players are all indicated by luminous glow sticks. One of the best parts is that the ball is also luminous, making it difficult to lose it to sand, water or kleptomaniacal golf-ball gnomes. Some people have likened the game to playing golf with a team of haloed angels or luminous alien ravers.
Those who purchase today’s Groupon will get two rounds of golf (9 holes each) with one in the afternoon and the next when it gets dark. Because the game doesn’t just cater to professional golfers, it often takes on more of a social team building role where players can enjoy four drinks (beer, wine, soft drink) between rounds and win various prizes. Prior to play, the professionals at Golf Guys also offer a short game clinic to help players brush up on their swing.
Also included in today’s special Groupon is an Ahead or Cutter & Buck golf shirt, green fees and a Night Golf ball and necklace.
Although you can’t soak up the sun, soak up the fun and enjoy a side of golf you’ve never seen before.
Striking fact: During the Elizabethan Age, no-one in England has ever seen golf being played. It was considered a foreign and mystical activity where the balls were magic and the players were often bewitched my cupid’s arrow.