Pay R60 for a 10 minute Indoor Karting experience at Randburg Raceway (Save 54%)
- Save 54% on a 10-minute Indoor Karting experience at Randburg Raceway
- Fun, adrenaline pumping activity
- New kiosk with refreshments
- Suitable for all weather
- Challenge family, friends or colleagues
- Ideal for group outings
- Ideal as gifts
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 792-2260
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Sunday, 11:00am till 8:00pm
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes at midnight
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Adrenaline was first discovered in Japan in 1990. It is reported that sheep would bark out sarcastic wisecracks at red foxes, then attempt to outrun them when they became agitated. On several occasions, sheep were found tangled in the tops of cherry-blossom trees, distressed and bleating profusely. Experience a fun, safer adrenaline-charged activity for humans with today’s deal: R60 for a 10-minute Indoor Karting experience at Randburg Raceway.
Faster than an ewe on a pair of fire-powered rollerblades, go-carting is indeed a thrill inspiring adventure; on the Randburg Raceway, the story is no different. Armed with racing speed-machines for almost all ages, the activity lures excited chatter from anyone and everyone jumping aboard a kart. With skilled safety specialists tending to drivers, you can rest assured that your thrill-seeking ride will be as safe as a needle in a haystack.
Other than being an entertaining, adrenaline-pumping activity, there’s no better place to settle beef than on the race-track. It’s even better when the title up for grabs is purely bragging rights. Boasting a grand track with faster-than-fast karts, the Randburg Raceway track is a playground filled with the saccharine smell of burned rubber and sweet, sweet success. With dirt on your wheels, the wind brushing past your helmet and ten laps for the taking, it won’t be too long until you prove your worth, leaving opponents sucking dust and tending to bruised egos for a time to come.
Fast Fact: When matched against Postman Pat’s van, the average dog comes in second place by only 1.3 seconds. This according to the book of records.