Pay R65 for a one-on-one Pilates class OR pay R80 for the same class in the comfort of your home with Pilates 2 Go (save 72%)
- Save up to 72% on a private Pilates class
- Pay R65 for a one-on-one class, valued at R230
- Pay R80 for a ladies one-on-one class in the comfort of your home, valued at R270
- Reduce stress, tone, stretch and strengthen your core
- Face the world with greater strength, confidence and ease
- Groupon redeemable for three months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Lisa, 084 585 5544
- Only one Groupon per person
- Groupon valid from Monday to Saturday
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance otherwise forfeit Groupon
- Home class for ladies only
- Instructor will travel within 10km radius from Randburg otherwise extra is charged
- Terms & Conditions apply
- The picture displayed is just a representation
Yes, it’s that time of the year again when you look down at your slightly tighter jeans with dismay and curse yourself for letting the winter weight-gain get you once again. While all those nights of embracing packets of chips and romancing Rolos with obligatory hot chocolate in hand were fun; the time for change is now and with today’s Groupon it’s just made easier: Pay R65 for a one-on-one Pilates class or pay R80 for the same class in the comfort of your home with Pilates 2 Go.
If you lost your fitness somewhere between a new take-away place and re-runs of your favourite series then Pilates 2 Go are the ones to help you find it again – and keep it. As a trendy yet unbelievably effective fitness regime, Pilates is one of the less strenuous forms of fitness training – not to say that it doesn’t push you, it’s just far less likely that you’ll find yourself confined to an ice-bath after a session. Amazing for strengthening and stretching your abdomen, lower back and obliques, Pilates is one of the more effective exercises when it comes to developing your body’s core and keeping you slim-hipped and happy.
Allow the skilled instructors at Pilates 2 Go to guide you through your introduction to Pilates with a quick fitness assessment and all the individual attention a needy nature could possibly desire. Neediness aside, Pilates 2 Go uses the floor mat technique in their workout, combining movement with the aid of balls, foam rollers, weights and resistance bands. The practice of controlled movement and breathing are effective in the toning and strengthening of your muscles along with increasing flexibility, posture, energy drive and lowering stress levels.
Used either as an accompaniment to your existing exercise programme or prized as your one and only workout, adopting Pilates into your life will banish winter weight-gain, lessen your boss-related stress and keep you energised and enthusiastic.
Fitness fact: An innovative but still unapproved new fitness treatment sees trainers teaching clients strength and endurance by lifting small to medium sized meteorites. The programme is designed to stretch both muscles and the imagination as clients are taught to meditate and look to the place beyond the horizon.