Pay R65 for a Tapas, a Big Plate and a glass of wine at Café Sofia, valued at R243 (save up to 73%)
- Save up to 73% on a Tapas, a Big Plate and a glass of house wine
- Buy as many Groupons as you like
- Café Sofia menu caters to a variety of tastes
- Delicious Mediterranean
- Available at Greenside and The Zone@Rosebank branches
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon excludes gratuity and additional beverages
- If full value of Groupon is not used, the difference will be forfeited
- Excess over R243 is the responsibility of the Groupon holder
- Groupon redeemable at The Zone@Rosebank and Greenside only
- Booking essential
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon valid for dinner only, 17:00 to 22:00 daily
- Groupon not valid for the Chilli Garlic Prawns tapas or the Spanish Prawns Big Plate
Many throw the term “food of the gods” around loosely. Jam on bread for lunch, you say? “Food of the Gods!” Baked beans on toast for breakfast? “Food of the Gods!“ Redefine your definition with today’s deal: Pay R65 for a Tapas, a Big Plate and a glass of wine at Café Sofia at The Zone@Rosebank and Greenside.
The Café Sofia menu blends the tastes of the Mediterranean to the “t”, meaning that even the spiced chai tea is exotic by nature. With Greek, Spanish and Middle Eastern cuisine, there’s more than enough choice for the average mythological god, and almost too much for a mere mortal with little to no supernatural powers. The only thing not included on the menu is Zeus’ lightning bolt.
It may be difficult to choose a tapas from the menu let alone one of the delicious, taste exploding, jaw dropping Big Plates. But it’s a decision you’ll have to make and hopefully the glass of red, white or rose wine will provide the inspiration for whatever you choose to grace your taste buds with. Or vice-versa.
However, don’t be surprised if cupid steals Zeus’ lightning bolt, converts it into a powerful arrow and shoots you in the buttocks. If your date is not doing it for you, a love affair with the food and the café’s ambience is definitely on the cards. In the chic, cosmopolitan setting of the The Zone@Rosebank shopping mall and Greenside, These vibrant and trendy haunts are a hit for anyone craving a Mediterranean taste sensation, whether shopping extraordinaire, mythological god, mortal or Hercules impersonator.
Redeem your Groupon at one of the following branches:
The Zone, Rosebank
Shop F2, 1st floor in The Zone (below Ster Kinekor), Rosebank Mall
Parking entrance (P1) on Oxford Rd
011 447 6929
133-135 Greenway Road
011 646 4003
Food Fact: In Sicily, there is a café just outside the Cefalu train station that serves ethnic food on unconventional plates. One plate is a half of an ostrich egg shell, while another is a combination of waterproof paper and paperclips.