Pay R65 for 2 tickets to the WODAC Pet Expo valued at R130 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two entrance tickets for the WODAC Pet Expo
- Immerse yourself in all things pet-related
- Explore and shop for pet products, food and grooming tools
- Enjoy the various pet shows and other attractions, including a petting zoo
- Ideal for a family day
- Groupon only valid for entrance to the show on Friday, 22 July 2011
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s) at the door/venue
- Groupon allows entrance for two people to the show
- Show hours: 10:00 to 18:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- One Groupon per person
- Multiples available as gifts
No animal-lover can resist the charms of their favourite fowl, fishy friend or fluff-ball buddy. Whether you’re a dog person or a cat person – or prefer your best friends scaly, feathered or finned – give a thumbs-up for amazing animals with today’s Groupon: two tickets to the World of Dogs and Cats and Pet Expo (WODAC) at the Gallagher Convention Centre.
Featuring everything from dogs and cats to fish, exotic pets and reptiles, this expo is the purrfect event for pet-huggers to unite and share their love for furry friends. Explore and shop for pet food and nutrition options; accessories; toys and treats; natural and organic pet products; health care and pharmaceutical products; pet related services, pet fashion accessories and grooming products.
When you’re done shopping for Mr Fluffle’s winter wardrobe, check out the exciting arena attractions where the cleverest canines in town show off their swagger in the dog breed parade, the Challenge of the Canine Champions, the Young Stars Competition for puppies and many more exciting activities.
If you’re more of a kitty-cuddler, watch the claws come out as fabulous felines and polished pussycats strut their fluff in the Champion of Champions Cat Show and a pet fashion show. Other innovative attractions include a petting zoo for the kids, reptile and exotic pet shows and guinea pigs and pet rats of show.
Head down to the Gallagher Convention Centre on Friday, 22 July and celebrate the love you have for these amazing animals. You’d have to be barking-mad to miss it.
Furry fact: Few know this, but Dr Doolittle is based on a real person. The man behind the character was an orthodontist who began talking to animals in the park and recording their responses in a notebook. One day he left his notebook under an oak tree, only to have it stolen by a sociopathic squirrel-monkey who warned all the animals not to say another word to him.