Pay R660 for a professional photo shoot with In-Style Studio, valued at R2000 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on a one-hour professional photo shoot
- Ideal for single persons, couples or groups of up to 6 people
- A fun-filled and guided photo shoot in 2 to 3 different outfits of your choice
- Professionally trained photographer
- Editing and airbrushing of all images included
- Includes 1 professional make-up session for one person, additional sessions at R150 per person
- Includes 20 jumbo prints of your choice
- Option to purchase CD with all 55 to 70 high resolution edited images at an additional cost
- Perfect as a gift
- Ideal for a Christmas-themed shoot with friends or family
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential 2 weeks in advance and subject to availability: 082 857 8948 or 011 475 1107
- One Groupon per person, multiples as gifts
- In-Style Studio is open Monday to Sunday
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- This Groupon is for you and up to five other people. Maximum of six people in total
- Professional makeup session for one person on arrival, additional makeup charged at R150 per person
- Editing, airbrushing and colour changes of all images will be done by In-Style Studio
In-Style Studio is the result of a dream between two artistic and experienced photographers, Chrisette and Delynda. Renowned for their creative techniques and ‘out of the box’ imagination, the success of this photographic studio is a combination of their immense talents and gruelling work ethic. They also share the knack for extracting only the very best out of camera and subject. Today’s Groupon offers you and up to five other family members or friends the chance to capture a moment in time with the professionally trained photographers at In-Style Studio. Your Groupon will also include one professional makeup session on arrival, with additional makeup charged at R150 per person, as well as your choice of outfits to be snapped in.
Trying to capture your friends and family by yourself on camera can often be tricky. The end result of you trying to stop the children from crying, dodging the cat running between your feet and getting everyone to say “cheese” simultaneously often produces photos that are blurry, sideways or one that has more fingers than people in them. Their specialty at In-Style Studio is studio portraiture and the essence of this type of photography lies in creating a comfortable and friendly environment within the studio setup. This ‘feel at home’ approach allows the photographers to capture the mood and natural ambience. You will be in the more than capable hands of these professional snappers, trained to bring out only the brightest smile and most poised look.
Your photo-shoot fun will include the editing, airbrushing and colour changes. You will also receive 20 jumbo prints of your choice and have the option to purchase a CD with 55 to 70 high resolution photos at an additional cost.
Photo fact: In the 19th Century, photographers used the black cloth, conventionally used for their studio cameras, as capes at night. Many of them would attach the black cloth to their backs and run around saving the city from crime.