Pay R69 for a back, neck and shoulder massage at Assets Skin and Body Clinic, valued at R230 (save 70%)
- Save 70% on a back, neck and shoulder massage
- Friendly and professionally trained therapists
- Get rid of tension and stress
- Tranquil spa atmosphere
- Pamper your body
- 30-minute massage
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months until the end of January 2012
- No availability in December
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 453 9714
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 13:00
- Cancellation policy applies
- Only one Groupon per person
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Massage is a useful way to tackle stress and is far more practical than mimicking whale sounds to yourself every night before bed or trying to do a role-play session to discuss your feelings with your uninterested budgie. Relax and unwind without having to rough it out with a back, neck and shoulder massage at Assets Skin and Body Clinic for R69.
Walking around like an understudy for the local version of the Hunchback of Notre Dame cannot be fun. The highly trained beauty therapists at Assets Skin and Body Clinic will ensure that your skin and body become your most cared-for and pampered possession and will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul with an indulgent back, neck and shoulder massage.
Continuous build-up of stress and tension in the back, neck and shoulder region often leads to stiff and sore muscles, headaches and a fear of ninja’s waiting to pounce on your vulnerable shoulders. The latter may be highly unlikely but the stress built up in these areas can make you think strange things and cause you to randomly growl at innocent civilians.
The back, neck and shoulder massage is specifically designed to hit strains and sore spots to leave your whole upper body feeling revitalised. The friendly therapist will knead and massage your neck and shoulders, ridding them of tension and stress. The benefits of the indulgent massage include improvements to circulation, energy flow and the relief of accumulated pain from daily tasks such as slouching at your desk and dancing wildly to 99 problems in your room. This relaxing massage will not only boost your energy levels but will also provide you with a sense of wellbeing and vitality.
Body fact: During the reign of King George of the Jungle, the royal couple and all monkey servant were treated to a mustard massage every day. This soothing massage, using powdered mustard was said to restore energy levels and relax aching muscles.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Assets74 Dunvegan Avenue, Bedfordview