Pay R700 for a professional photo shoot, make-up session and high quality photos worth R2000 at In-Style (save 65%)
- Save 65% on a one hour studio photo shoot
- Deal includes: professional make-up for one person, one A2 print and seven jumbo prints
- CD with all images can be purchased after photo shoot (optional)
- Two highly skilled and experienced photographers
- Ideal both as an individual or group photo shoot
- Perfect opportunity for a family picture
- Groupon redeemable for up to 4 months
- Booking essential on 011 475 1107
- Bookings to be made at least one week in advance
- Groupon includes professional make-up for one person. Additional people to be done at R150 per face.
- Maximum of five members per photo shoot
- Only one Groupon per visit, for maximum five people
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
People often say pictures are worth a thousand words. However when they’re snapped by a trained eye, words cannot begin to describe them, and a thousand oohs and aahs are more appropriate. Today’s Groupon gives you a one hour photo session with the highly skilled photographers of In-Style photo studio, sure to produce a number of these ooh-ooh-ah-ah pictures – one A2 and seven jumbo prints, to be precise.
If you’re one of those people who prefer the blue silhouette default picture to one of your own as your profile picture, this deal is perfect for you. Enter Chrisette and Delynda – professional photographers, artists, best friends and capturers of not a single embarrassing moment. These sharp shooting ‘kiekie’ snapping girls know just from looking at you which side is your good side. Then again, after your professional make-up session you won’t really have a bad side. No matter if you’re going for the smoulder, the pout or the injured lamb look, you can be sure it’ll be front page material.
With their outgoing and sparkly personalities, Chrisette and Delynda have a knack for coaxing shy personalities out of their shells, making an unhappy toddler crack a smile and bringing a certain flavour to every picture. Whether it’s fun and games, warm and intimate, or elf hats and Christmas cake you’re going for, these two bosom buddies can do it all, and exceptionally well too.
If you don’t have the confidence to fill a roll of film by yourself, your Groupon entitles you to bring up to four friends or family members along. Of course you’re more than welcome to bring your favourite waiter, local baker, the copier guy or your neighbour, if your friends just aren’t pretty enough. On the other hand, bring your friends regardless – at R150 each, they can have their make-up done professionally too and look almost as pretty as you.Photo fact: Every year in winter Stockholm hosts the annual Hot Stuff Exhibition. The exhibition features work by some of the greatest European photographers with the central theme of ‘steam rising off hot drinks’. The work on display ranges from cappuccino steam to warm chocolate pudding steam. Last year’s winning portrait featured butternut soup entitled, ‘Pumpkin goo with ste