Pay R75 for a 40-piece sushi combo roll platter at Aruba Lounge, valued at R170 (Save 56%)
- Save 56% on a 40-piece sushi platter
- Sushi platter includes: tuna, salmon, avo and crab California rolls, maki and rainbow rolls
- Delicious parcels of sushi delight
- Stylish and chic club and restaurant
- Friendly and proficient service
- Masterful sushi chefs
- Ideal for a fun night out
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 601 0079
- Platter excludes sashimi
- Aruba Lounge has a strict semi-formal dress code – smart shoes for men
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Besides winning a lifetime supply of condensed milk or finding Narnia in your linen cupboard, there is pretty much nothing that tops sushi. Get your sushi fix with today’s Groupon and enjoy a 40-piece sushi combo roll platter for R75 at the chic Aruba Lounge.
Nestled in North Riding, Aruba Lounge is the kind of super snazzy club that people like to be seen at. With famous DJ’s rocking the decks from Thursday to Saturday and a dress code that suggests you look decent, this upmarket lounge is the ideal setting for partygoers who like to shake it in style. Because not everyone can deal with the constant bump bump bump of the bass, Aruba Lounge has two gorgeous outside terraces fitted with stylish and comfy seating. Boasting two full bars and a brain-fuddling cocktail menu, the only thing missing is an amazing sushi menu – oh, wait…
With a habit of making other sushi attempts look like amateur hour, the infamous sushi menu at Aruba Lounge takes modern sushi engineering to the next level. Serving only the best tightly wrapped parcels of pleasure, Aruba Lounge boasts a set of sushi chefs reputed to be former ninja assassins – only now they slice fish.
If the past few nights have been spent on the couch rocking back and forth mumbling things like “Nigiri” and “your face is a California Roll” – it’s time to binge on Aruba’s truly heavenly sushi platter. And with its trendy club ambiance, thumping beats and futuristic lights, Aruba Lounge is by far the most interesting place scoff your sushi.
Sushi fact: In 1999 a sushi lover tried to make his very own sushi at home using rice and his favourite chewy sweets. He figured if savoury sushi was delicious, surely sweet sushi would be the same. This soon backfired when the rice got soggy and the colour of the sweets seeped into it. The man gave up on his new sushi treat after the only one who would go near his “sweet sushi” was his cat Maurice.