Pay R75 for a ticket to the Opportunities in Australia Expo in Johannesburg, valued at R150 (save up 50%)
- Save 50% on a ticket to the Opportunities in Australia Expo
- Meet with Australian employers and discuss job prospects
- Ticket will also give you access to the Opportunities in Canada expo
- Discuss state-based sponsorships with government representatives
- Attend seminars to answer migration questions
- Demystify migration and working in Australia
- Groupon redeemable for 5 and 6 November 2011
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 704 2469. Roxann.email@example.com or +6493062316 after hours
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Saturday 5 November, 10:00 to 16:00 OR Sunday, 6 November, 10:00 to 15:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
Planning a possibly-permanent trip to the land down under requires a bit more
planning than just printing out the list of The 100 Things To Do In
Australia Before You Die and researching whether or not it’s legal to own a
koala bear as a pet. Find out everything you need to know and pay R75 for a
ticket to the Opportunities in Australia Expo.
Hosted at the Gallagher Estate, Opportunities in Australia expo is cited as being the biggest migration and job expo in South Africa, attracting more offshore employers than anything else that could attract offshore employers. Providing opportunities to kick-start your migration and figure out whether or not you’re more employable than someone who just got laid off from a fast-food joint. Not only are there a host of employers offering prospects brighter than a light-bulb hooked up to a car-battery, but the Expo offers the perfect opportunity to connect with other people who share your dream of a new life in the land down under.
Other than gathering the most up-to-date information on the Australian job market, you can also discuss state-based sponsorships with representatives from the Government of Western Australia as well as attend a number of seminars. Designed to demystify the migration process, the seminars aim to simplify your move and answer some of those niggling questions you might have about packing up and taking a hop across the pond. You’ll find out how to move all your earthly belongings to Australia with the least amount of hassle, as well as set up an Australian bank-account; talking about bank-accounts, you can also lock-in favourable exchange rates and transfer your pension.
Essentially, if you dream of a life in the land
of the outback and possibly a pet kangaroo named Joseph, attending the expo is
the simplest way to start turning your dreams into reality.
Waht's more is that your Opportunities in Australia expo ticket will also give you access to the Opportunities Canada expo, on the same days, all under the same roof.
Expo Fact: The world’s first ‘expo’ was held in Vietnam and focused on introducing tourists to the Vietnamese way of life. Apart from stalls selling electric fans and road-maps, it also included seminars on things like ‘How to Deal with Humidity’ and ‘Are Scooters for You?’