Pay R76 for an official licensed SA rugby cap from Dragonfly Designs, valued at R152 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on an official licensed SA rugby cap
- Official branded cap
- Six-panels and 100% cotton
- Show your support
- Keep your head warm and keep the sun out of your eyes
- Ideal for hiding bad hair-days
- Ideal as gifts for fans
- Unlimited Groupon purchases
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- To redeem, email your name and Groupon code to email@example.com
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on email presentation of individual Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon does not include delivery
- Collection/delivery can be arranged by contacting Dragonfly designs directly: 083 780 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow up to five days for delivery
All you need is a hairbrush, a mirror and a few fly moves to feel like a popstar – no international record-deal required. Similarly, you don’t need to throw yourself around a muddy field, tackling big men and wrestling with an oddly-shaped ball to feel like part of South Africa’s favourite team. Show them how green your blood runs with an official licensed SA rugby cap from Dragonfly Designs for R76.
Specialising in graphic design for all sorts of fancy layouts and applications, Dragonfly Designs provides your opportunity to be part of one of SA’s team of millions; after all, the idea of teams all dressing to match is pretty new – matching caps came first.
While they might focus on many other aspects of design like brochures and business cards, and are experts in printing, event planning and corporate gifting, this doesn’t mean that the dedicated team at Dragonfly skimp on the quality for their rugby paraphernalia. Not only are the caps officially licenced, but the six-panel caps are 100% cotton and the quality of the fabric and embroidery mean you don’t have to worry about it falling apart if you wear it everywhere you go.
You could probably try drinking a lot of food colouring to acquire some real green blood, but the Green and Gold cap is probably a safer and more stain-free way to show your support for South Africa’s boys.
Matching Fact: The New Orleans rugby team doesn’t have an official uniform. Instead, they are identified by their matching socks and monocles.