Pay R79 for 2 portions of 12 queen prawns with chips or rice at Fishmonger for 2 people, valued at R170 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on two portions of 12 queen prawns for two people
- Served with chips or rice
- Tangy and delicious with a Mediterranean flavour
- Friendly and efficient service
- Popular restaurant with highest quality fresh produce
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Booking essential: 011 658 1820
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
Changing your name from Chris to Calamari, putting too much salt in the swimming pool and spending your dad’s birthday-dinner chatting to the crayfish in the restaurant’s live tank are all signs that your heart belongs to the ocean. Satisfy your seafood cravings and get swept away with today’s Groupon: Two portions of 12 queen prawns served with chips or rice for two people for R79 at Fishmonger.
Whether you’re a fisherman, a cod connoisseur, or someone who’s just fishing for a good deal, Fishmongers is the place to be. As part of a popular seafood franchise, Fishmongers can attribute their success to pure dedication: dedication to sourcing the highest quality fresh produce, dedication to hiring and training the friendliest and most efficient service, and dedication to preparing their meals with more flavour and flare than a flavoured flare. Coupled with their enthusiasm for seafood, Fishmonger have created a unique flavour that reels in new customers and retains loyal ones.
Like the true seafood specialists they are; Fishmongers bring to your proud plate the most palatable of their crustaceans – the queen prawn. With a dozen of these majestic munchies and a serving of crispy chips or rice, you’ll have no room for complaints, let alone dessert. For a delicious and tangilicious meal of scrumptious Mediterranean-style seafood madness, treat yourself or your family to a magical night at Fishmongers that will have them reeling with delight and fishing for another visit.
Fishy fact: The Angler fish was actually discovered during the renaissance when a man went diving and related to his friends that he had seen a floating light bulb coming towards him. This was never recorded because everyone thought he was crazy.