Pay R79 for R200 worth of sushi takeaway at QQ Sushi, valued at R200 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on R200 worth of sushi takeaways
- Eat in the comfort of your home
- Pre-order any sushi off the menu
- Perfect for a laid back date
- Fresh sushi
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- See the menu here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/QQ-Sushi/226454264089545?skip_nax_wizard=true
- Ordering essential and subject to availability: 011 234 4818
- Please place order prior to arrival at the restaurant
- Redeemable Monday to Saturday, 11:00 to 21:00; Sunday, 11:00 to 20:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- No sit-down, takeaways only
- Terms and conditions apply
Before rice was famously emancipated and paired up with fresh fish, their depressing lives led most of them to the ghettos to get tattoos that would see them being worn on rice-necklaces. Taste nicer rice with today’s Groupon: R200 worth of sushi takeaways at QQ Sushi for R79.
Tasty, nutritious and rolled into bite-sized morsels, sushi goes swimmingly with the human body seeing as it is made up of 70% water; and when created by master sushi chefs in the QQ Sushi restaurant, the resulting products can only be described as masterpieces. Sliced with accuracy and a sharper-than-sharp knife, fresh fish almost mystically makes its way into a cocoon of fluffy rice, sparking a taste sensation beyond compare. Fill your belly with an assortment of sushi treats, able to delight even the most problematic of palates.
Perfect for one with an appetite the size of Russia, or to share with a group of friends, your takeaway sushi Groupon warrants a feast for the taste-buds. Choose your dining area from a variety of public spaces in Jozi and take in the sights of the bustling city. Alternatively, opt for a chilled day or night in and kick back with the perfect meal for any time of the day.Food Fact: Various countries have adopted their own take on the sushi craze. In Paris, macaroons are rolled into puffed pastry and vanilla sponge; in Mexico, cheese is rolled into soft tortilla, rice and spinach and in Jamaica, fruit sushi consists of pineapple rolled into papaya and brown rice.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories