Pay R90 for fresh Scottish salmon or a 400g tender Beef Fillet Espetada, and a glass of house wine at Café 41 at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, valued at R180 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on either fresh Scottish salmon or a 400g Beef Fillet Espetada and a glass of house white or red wine
- Salmon is served on a bed of prawn and mussel couscous paella, Beef Fillet Espetada is served with potato wedges and a tomato and onion side
- Warm and casual ambiance
- A fun and vibey place to hang out with friends
- Décor in the style of the 1940’s, 1950’s
- Only one usable Groupon per person, multiple gift purchases
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon not valid for take aways
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 011 783 6153
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
Over the ages land and water have always been in caught in a battle of wills, a tug-of-war, each trying to claim their territory – as ocean comes charging in, land pushes it back out... as ocean comes charging, land pushes (you get the idea). Today’s deal is the same, except it’s not territory they’re fighting about – it’s your mind and tastebuds. Indulge in either fresh Scottish salmon paella or Beef Fillet Espetada for only R90 at Café 41. Which will reign victorious?
With both these dishes prepared to utter perfection, it’s no easy task picking one and sticking with it. In indecisive times like these, clever people advise one to look for other deciding factors – like the bed of prawn and mussel couscous paella on which the salmon is served, or the serving of warm potato wedges and tomato and onion salad which accompanies the tender beef skewer. Both these dishes are also served with a glass of Café 41’s house white or red, because they know that you’ll need sustenance while you weigh up these two scrumptious options.
Café 41 is a fresh spring of culture and fun located on the corner of Rivonia and West Street. With its 50’s charm and burnt orange walls you’ll be transported back to a time when gentlemen still wore hats to lift to the ladies, and ladies wanted pearls as their best friends. Back in 1941, Café 41 would’ve been described by something like The Daily Herald as a trendy, hip and happening joint. Today, however, it’s a warm yet classy restaurant, brimming with flavour and good, golden memories. Whether you come in your office pencil skirt, all spiffy in a tux or feel like whipping out gran and gramps’ hats and pearls, a night at Café 41 is sure to be worth retelling 50 years from now.
Muscle fact: The word ‘muscle’ is derived from ‘mussel’. This is because in ancient times mussels were known to grow twelve times the size they are today. People kept mussels to protect themselves against bandits, deranged in-laws and fire-spitting dragons.