Pay R99 for a full body hot stone massage at Health Hydro & Spa, valued at R350 (save 72%)
- Save 72% on a full body hot stone massage
- Internationally qualified therapists
- Beautiful setting
- 1.5 hours of relaxation
- Groupon only redeemable Monday to Saturday
- Booking essential: 011 894 4994
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 19:00; Saturday, 8:00 to 17:00; Sunday, 8:00 to 13:00 by appointment only
- Groupon available at Boksburg branch only
Bread and bodies are similar in one way - they both require a good kneading every once in a while. Release the tension and indulge in a lesson of stress relief with today’s deal: a full body hot stone massage for R99 at the Health Hydro & Spa.
Within the peaceful walls of the Health Hydro & Spa, your body will swiftly surrender itself to the internationally qualified beauty experts who will massage and knead as they see fit. With the help of small heated stones. The nimble fingers of these specialists will turn your back into a flexible dough-ball of glee, sending the aches and pains to the waterways where they’ll be gobbled by fish that exhibit a certain kind of je ne sais quoi.
Set in the picturesque Le Domaine in Hillcrest, the Health Hydro & Spa is a tranquil and serene hideaway surrounded by gardens shaped so handsomely, you’d swear a qualified manicurist was responsible for it. The French feel of the estate combined with the skilful body kneading techniques of the beauty therapists are more than likely to send you into soothing daydreams of French chefs in French bistros on French corners baking French bread…while speaking French.
Body Fact: The film Charn’s house, set in Caledon, was rumoured to have had the longest expense list ever recorded in South African documentary history. A large portion of the expenses was due to tyres being replaced on a regular basis because of the large role that tyre tread patterns had in the film.