Pay R99 for a mosaic photo frame kit from Dish Mosaic, valued at R215 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on a mosaic photo-frame kit
- Six different colours to choose from
- Kit includes frame, tiles, glue, grout and a step-by-step guide
- Awesome DIY experience
- Ideal as a gift or to make as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Phone: 011 447 1071 OR email email@example.com with colour choice
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Dish Mosaic requires one week to make up orders
- Orders to be collected from Dish Mosaic premises
There aren’t many people who would turn down an offer to have someone do all their work for them but, like eating the last slice of chocolate cake or building a fort out of cushions, some things are just better when you do it yourself. Enjoy a real DIY experience with a mosaic photo-frame kit from Dish Mosaic for R99.
In this day and age where everyone and their stray cat seem to have a camera, photo frames seem to have become the Christmas fruit-cake of versatile gifts. Unfortunately, like tins of tomato soup, you can only have so many varnished wood frames. The DIY mosaic photo-frame lets you add some flavour to the wonder-bread that is your photo-frame collection or give a gift that’s got a bit of spunk. Providing everything you need, including fabulously colourful tiles, the glue and grout you need to actually make the tiles stick and a frame to stick the fabulously colourful tiles to, the photo-frame kit is DIY mosaicking made fool-proof. It even comes with a step-by-step guide to make sure you don’t end up with tiles stuck to the cat instead of the frame.
Dish Mosaic allows you to choose from six colour combinations to make your frame as original as your dress-sense and a 180mm x 225mm frame which is perfect for that happy holiday snap or a cellphone image of you creating your DIY mosaic masterpiece.
With only one phone call or email (and a quick trip to their offices to pick up your kit) you could be winging your way to artistic nirvana, with free reign to make a mess with glue and call it art.
Jigsaw Fact: The art of mosaic was invented totally by accident, though no one is sure exactly what happened. All that is known is that some sort of ‘incident’ occurred, involving an intergalactic space transporter and a pair of flip-flops.