Pay R99 for a Thai green curry or any noodle dish and a dessert for two people at Kong Sing, valued at R255 (save 61%)
- Save 61% on a Thai green Curry or any noodle dish for two people, including a dessert
- Choose chicken, pork, prawn or beef Thai green curry
- Comfy and casual restaurant
- Beautiful view of Johannesburg from the terrace
- Ideal for a dinner with friends or family
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 616 6001
- Groupon valid from Monday to Sunday, excluding Friday dinner and Saturday dinner
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Don’t you hate it when someone mentions ice-cream on a particularly cold day and you get that involuntary shiver down your spine? That’s your body telling you that there is no way in hades you are feeding it something that cold on a day like this. For a delicious warmth that spreads from the iciest of earlobes down to the tippiest of toes; grab today’s Groupon and choose between a Thai Green Curry or any noodle dish and a desert for two people, for R99 at Kong Sing.
Forget electric blankets and those odd microwavable bean bags, Kong Sing’s range of Thai Green Curries and noodle dishes are bound to warm even the bleakest of bellies. Enjoy the comfy, casual and spacious dining area or take a seat overlooking Johannesburg on the outdoor terrace; but whatever you do, prepare your appetite for an insane level of scrumptiousness.
Complimented by either chicken, pork, beef or prawn, the Thai green curry is a dish of mystical proportions – namely, how could something be so darn delicious? Blended with fragrant coconut milk and fresh vegetables, Kong Sing’s Thai green curry is definitely at the top of your taste buds’ most wanted list – effective immediately.
The odd thing about noodles is that though they look suspiciously tasteless and; they undoubtedly take normal meals from zestless zero to how-delicious-is-this hero. With a choice of either egg, rice or udon noodles, the range of different noodle dishes are available in either chicken, beef, prawn or pork and all contain delicious steamed vegetables and their secret ingredient – a fat pinch of deliciousness.
Tasty fact: The newest culture to replicate Chinese food is the Mexicans who serve noodle dishes in a sombrero and curries in a gumboot.