Pay R99 instead of R350 for a full eye test at Syon Optometrists (save 72%)
- Save 72% on a full eye test
- Professional and friendly
- Highly qualified
- Groupon holders receive a 20% discount on frames (includes sunglasses)
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 442 9510/011 442 9502
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 13:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Before being dethroned as the leader in the senses-superhero team, Eyes were allowed to perform x-ray vision, see the brighter side of situations and wear bedazzled monocles. Pay homage to superhero eyeballs with today’s Groupon: a full eye test for R99 at Syon Optometrists.
Guiding Groupon-grippers to sharper vision, the ocular doctors at Syon Optometrists know the tricks of the trade for keeping eyeballs in tip-top shape. Fully equipped with a team of all-knowing optometrists, the studio’s vision-mechanics offer a full eye exam paying attention to all the necessary pupil processes. Like clouds, no two exams are alike but all include eye-chart games and an evaluation of your overall eye health for potential superhero-initiations to come.
Apart from getting your eyes checked out by folks who may or may not have been injected with the genius gene, should your exam reveal that you indeed need peeper-enhancers, know that Groupon-holders are privy to a 20% discount on frames and sunglasses. Though monocles may be better suited to Cyclops, humans are invited to take their pick of the wide range of spectacles and sunglasses displayed for four-eyed fandangos. Frames come in varieties of colours and shapes appropriate for long, square, heart or even amoeba-shaped faces.
Eye Fact: Upon meeting a knight outside his castle in Camelot, it is reported that King Arthur tried to battle him with party streamers instead of a sword. Sources say that his eyesight was worse than a bat’s.