Pay R999 for four sessions of IPL Breast Enhancement at Fat Blasters, valued at R3200 (save 69%)
- Save 69% on four IPL Breast Enhancement sessions
- Increase your bust by two cup sizes in four sessions
- Non-invasive, no incisions or needles
- Innovative and safe IPL (intense pulsed light) laser equipment
- Laser stimulates natural growth system
- Encourages oestrogen product to mimic natural growth
- No downtime, bed rest or bruising
- Each session must be 6 weeks apart
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 462 8929
- First booking must be made within first month of purchasing Groupon
- Each treatment must be set 6-weeks apart
- One Groupon per person per visit
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Procedure not suitable for women with breast implants
- Procedure is not a breast lift
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Women of all ages, characters and handbag sizes will agree that the whole “half empty half full” cup theory is all well and good – as long as it isn’t applied to bust size. Avoid being stuck with half a cup and rather let your cup spilleth over with today’s Groupon: four sessions of IPL Breast Enhancement for R999 at Fat Blasters.
Though trying to get yourself onto an extreme makeover show involves making an audition tape and letting strange people ravage your wardrobe, a session at Fat Blasters can be squeezed in during lunch. Using the highly effective and thrillingly innovative IPL Breast Enhancement system, each session lasts no longer than a slightly extended lunch hour and doesn’t have any downtime, bed confinement or leave embarrassing bruising. With a sanitary and stylish salon, the highly trained technicians at Fat Blasters are mammary masters and truly do know breast when it comes to the development of décolletage.
As a non-invasive and painless procedure, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) laughs in the face of silicone, incisions and creepy Dr Chopnslice. By encouraging the production of oestrogen, the laser stimulates the natural growth system; the period of growth which is usually experienced during puberty and pregnancy. By mimicking natural growth, the procedure is about as harmful as a ball of fluff – however, it is not suitable for those who’ve already had breast enhancement surgery and those who are looking for a breast life.
Put the va-va-voom back into your vests and the confidence back into your strut with four sessions of non-invasive IPL Breast Enhancement.
Mammary Fact: In the early 1800’s, Victorian women used a wrap made of ammonia-soaked burlap and pickled eggs to flatten their chests.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Fat BlastersNo. 36 Earthbound, Blandford Road and Ascot Avenue, Northriding, EXT 88