Pay R649 for permanent makeup for eyebrows, lips or eyeliner and one touch up session at Skin Esteem, valued at R1425 (Save 54%)
- Save 54% on permanent makeup and one touch up session
- Choose between eyebrows, lips or eyeliner
- Further 20% discount on second touch up
- Say goodbye to smudges and messy makeup
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 070 9703
- Groupon valid from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 12:00
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Contrary to popular movie-warped opinion, most women don’t wake up looking like they’ve walked off a modeling set – unless they’re androids. Believe it or not, instead of waking up to the sounds of birds chirping and a fresh face, the everyday woman tends to wake up with looking like a sad-eyed panda crossed with the wicked witch of the east. Look like a million bucks every morning (and night) with permanent makeup for eyebrows, lips or eyeliner and oner touch up session for R649 at Skin Esteem.
Today’s Groupon is for all the ladies who’ve been subjected to enquiries about health and insomnia when not wearing their makeup mask. Usually pointed out by Great Aunt Edna or a concerned family friend, these ‘observations’ are always made with a worried expression followed by a surprised look when you explain how you just woke up. It’s to avoid situations such as these that the consummate professionals at Skin Esteem are providing you with the best thing since sliced malva pudding – permanent make-up.
Peaceful and professional, Skin Esteem is populated by only the finest permanent makeup professionals who are just waiting to get their steel-steady hands on you. An enlightening answer to people seeking to save time on their laborious makeup routines and subsequent eye-jabbing, Skin Esteem uses state-of-the-art equipment to “tattoo” a permanent pigment in place of your makeup.
While you might experience mild swelling, bruising and tender skin, you’ll soon reap the rewards of having permanent makeup. Whether you take this opportunity and use it to cry in public, get back at Aunt Edna or bedazzle your boyfriend, say goodbye to panda eyes and how you doing to flawless face paint.Beauty fact: A fantastic new semi-permanent foundation made from acorns that were pilfered from an unfortunate squirrel almost became an international sensation. The formula - which is brilliant for covering up face-only-a-mother-would-love conditions – was lost when the hot air balloon carrying it crashed over the Bermuda Triangle.