Save up to 64% on a photoshoot for one or two people OR a full portfolio photoshoot in studio or on location with Quickflash Productions
- Save up to 64% on a photoshoot for one or two people OR full portfolio photoshoot in studio or on location
- Highly experienced and friendly photographer
- Professional atmosphere
- Fun for the whole family
- Enjoy a professional photo shoot
- Show off your poses
- New material for your social networking page
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 254 7871
- Monday to Sunday
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- Must supply own clothes and accessories
- Portfolio shoot is valid for one person only. Choose between studio shoot or a location within a 10km radius of Sunning Hill
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Pay R199 for a one-hour photoshoot for one or two people with 20 edited images on CD and two A5 prints, valued at R550
- Pay R1250 for a portfolio photoshoot which includes make-up, hair styling tips, 150 to 200 images on CD and five A4 airbrushed images for one person, valued at R2500
Anyone who’s ever tangled with a camera
knows that taking a good photo takes more than just clicking a button. Luckily,
the highly seasoned shutterbug at Quickflash knows just how to capture the best
candid moments and toothiest of toothy smiles with the sort of skill that comes
from over two decades of experience. Whether you’re looking for a photo that
will make your future boss want to take a second look at your application or a
photo of you and your special friend making kissy-face at each other, Paul Van
Rensburg can immortalise any moment you want on film and pixels.
Glam it up for an hour in the well-kitted out Sunninghill studio and strike whatever poses you’ve been admiring in the glossies. If you decide that a photoshoot of just you isn’t enough, Paul is more than skilled enough to capture whatever endearing moments you decide to share with your kith and kin and you will walk off with 20 edited images on CD and two A5 prints for the mantelpiece.
If you’d prefer to go all out, opt for the portfoliophotoshoot for one person which includes make-up, hair styling tips, 150 to 200 images on CD and five perfect A4 airbrushed images. Bring your own clothing and accessories along so you can choose to be whatever you please; from a smouldering vixen to a superhero. This portfolio shoot can be done at the studio or at a location of your choice, within a 10km radius of Sunning Hill.
Photo fact: It was in 1982 that a photography student named Hans Cherrybottom took the iconic photo of an Orca Whale doing interpretive dance. This series of photos made front page news and Hans published the pictures into a coffee table book which, when flipped through quickly, showed the Orca doing his famous dance.