R175 instead of R350 for a hands-on cooking class at the Pick ‘n Pay Good Food Studio (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a hands-on cooking class at the Pick ‘n Pay Good Food Studio
- Highly trained chefs
- Learn new cooking techniques
- Invite your friends
- Purchase as many as you like - ideal as gifts
- Booking essential: 011 998 3310 or email@example.com
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon valid for a hands-on cooking class with an in-house chef only – morning or evening classes
- Groupon not valid for classes with celebrity chefs or other foodie events
- Should you wish to redeem Groupon for a sushi class, there is an additional cost of R100 per person when booking
- Email or refer to website for the full schedule: www.picknpay.co.za/goodfoodstudio
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
When your plants start smelling like lasagne, your couches seem to be picking up weight in all the wrong places and your dogs have strangely developed muffin-tops, it’s probably time you get your cooking skills in check. Give the meat and vegetables a break from the games of hide-and-go-seek and gain a few tips from the pros with a hands-on cooking class at the Pick ‘n Pay Good Food Studio for R175.
It’s natural for explosions to occur due to volcanic processes of various sorts. It is unnatural for one to occur in your kitchen, unless it is a taste explosion like those occurring on a regular basis at the Pick ‘n Pay Good Food Studio. A trip to the kitchens of these masters will no doubt leave your taste buds tingling and you enlightened to a degree where you no longer use the wooden spoon as a fly swatter or hammer.
With experience in a variety of food styles including Indian, Mexican and Sushi, the culinary prowess of the Good Food Studio chefs will impress even the toughest foodie - just looking at them could easily leave your mouth watering. Not only are the chefs drool-worthy, but an assortment of the best local and international ingredients are sourced for each class, providing eager students with delicious and succulent materials they can boast about being masters of. Cooked to perfection in the chic range of SMEG appliances, the studio can be described as nothing less than extra-ordinary. Knives have nothing on the cutting-edge this studio radiates.
After the lesson you can sit down in the formal dining area, look out over the river, and discuss the class that has just finished. There’s no doubt that once back in your kitchen, brain filled with gastronomic details, food will literally flock to your abode and the insides of your pots and pans. Your plants will smell the way they’re supposed to, your couches will instantly start losing weight and your dog will shed the pounds faster than you can say “bon a petit!”
Foodie Fact: Princess Jacqueline of Slovakia, was famously known for wearing top hats when she was nine years old. In her later years, she confessed that she hid sweets and pastries in her hats so that she could build gingerbread and sweet houses for her teddy bears.