Pay R288 for a professional melanoma analysis and removal of moles, skin tags and birthmarks etc. at Sandton Beauty Clinic and Supplies, valued at R900 (save 68%)
- Save 68% on a professional melanoma analysis and removal of moles, skin tags and birthmarks etc
- Highly trained professionals
- Tranquil and calming environment
- Get rid of unsightly moles or skin blemishes
- Immediate results
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 884 6579
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 18:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 16:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon valid for six removals
Fashion magazines never fail to emphasise the importance of accessorising, but accessorising with birthmarks, skin tags and moles can sometimes lead to heated household arguments about which spots are just remnants of the after-dinner chocolate and which could cause serious problems. Settle the debate and pay R288 for a professional melanoma analysis and removal of moles, skin tags and birthmarks etc. at Sandton Beauty Clinic and Supplies.
Staffed by the best in the field of skin and beauty care, Sandton Beauty Clinic is the best place to take yourself when you’re thinking of engaging in a dramatic battle with your dermis. Your journey to an unadorned dermis begins with a professional melanoma analysis – professional peepers will peruse any moles, skin tags, blood spots or red veins, beauty spots and red and brown birthmarks before they get to the work of driving unsightly tag-alongs off your bodily real-estate. The analysis will help to pinpoint suspect moles and dermal anomalies to screen out any benign incidences.
Once they’ve made use of their epidermal expertise, you have the option for up to six removals. Whether it’s an unsightly mole or abundance of skin tags, the Kyro therapy will banish it from the depths of your dermis. While the procedure can be a little bit uncomfortable, the mysterious they always say no pain, no gain and the treatment necessitates little or no time away from your full-time responsibilities. Once you’re safe in the knowledge that your skin isn’t rebelling against society and you’ve given your dermis a spring-cleaning, you can go right back to work, school and pondering life.
Dermal fact: The world’s most effective treatment for removing moles was invented in Japan in the early 1900’s and combines llama hair and emerald dust, which is then formed into a stone which is strapped over the mole for a minimum of four days.