Pay R599 for an incredible introductory lesson, studio recording and demo disc for aspiring DJ’s with Retro Music, valued at R3200 (save 81%)
- Save 81% on an exclusive introduction package for aspiring DJ’s
- Includes a 90-minute introductory DJ lesson with internationally renowned DJ; a 30-minute studio session and recording; a demo disc with editing and production
- Gain professional DJ-ing skills with a lesson covering popular features, including Setup of DJ Systems from Turntable to Digital, Basic Beat matching, DJ Marketing and Networking
- Record your own MP3 mix to take home
- Learn from one of South Africa’s leading DJ/Producer’s with advanced technology, know-how and endless passion to ensure the ultimate learning experience
- Small groups allowing for individual attention
- Valid for 3 months
- Advanced bookings are essential and subject to availability: email email@example.com with your name, contact telephone number and voucher and security codes and you will receive a call back within 24 hours to confirm your session
- One Groupon per person; available as gifts
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Not valid with other offers
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like food, oxygen and the occasional hug, music is one of life’s most precious essentials. Without it, ears would block in boredom, long distance drives would be insufferable and dancing would be restricted to those wearing strait jackets. Celebrate your love for the groove with today’s incredible Groupon: Pay R599 for an introductory lesson, studio recording and your own demo disc for aspiring DJ’s with Retro Music.
A master of his own musical experience, Ian Morrison aka DJ Ian Credible is swiftly summiting the heights of national and international music scenes with his bountiful beats. With a driving ambition to dominate his chosen field, there’s no-one better to encourage aspiring DJ’s and discover young talent than the, er, incredible, DJ Ian Credible and the renegades at Retro Music.
With the aim to enhance the creative process, create a fun learning environment and of course, discover some dangerous beats; bask in the bounteous know-how of the master with a 90-minute DJ lesson. With a step-by-step lecture detailing the necessary equipment and techniques, every student is then allocated to their own deck and mixer for some hands-on experience. At the end of these 90-minutes, students should understand the setup of DJ systems from turntable to digital, basic beat matching and DJ marketing and networking.
Now that you know how to command a dance floor like an evil dictator, share your swagger with the public when you record your own demo disc in a 30-minute studio session. Once you’ve received your professionally edited demo disc, sit back for a final recap – the opportunity to discuss what you’ve learnt, how hard you rock those decks and how to secure your future as a bass-bumping DJ.Musical Fact: The first guitar was created in 1764 and was made of the wood from a scrapped Viking sailboat and the tail-hairs of an elderly Bison. It could only play in C-flat.