Save 50% on two or four delicious burgers and chips with cheese, mushroom or pepper sauce, a drink, side salad and dessert as well as a lion camp game drive for two or four people at Rietvlei Coffee Shop and Nature Reserve
- Save 50% on burgers with cheese, mushroom or pepper sauce, chips, a drink, side salad and icre cream and chcolate dessert as well as a lion camp game drive
- Plenty for the whole family to do: picnic/braai areas, hiking trails, horse riding trails, angling camp sites, chalets, bird watching
- See rhinos, cheetahs, leopards, lions, black wildebeest, hippos
- Groupon valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 5500 4422
- Valid Tuesday to Sunday
- Groupon excludes gate fee of R40 per adult, R20 for kids 6-16 years old, R5 for kids under 5 years old
- One Groupon per couple; additional as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Terms and Conditions apply
A doctor somewhere wrote a book and coined the phrase that you should eat right for your blood type. Most people followed the pages of the book while others took it for what it was – a clever rhyme for the title of a book that told you not to eat red meat. See if your insatiable need for red meat is mightier than the pen with today’s Groupon:
- Pay R150 for two burgers and chips with cheese, mushroom or pepper sauce, a drink, side salad, dessert and entrance to the Lion Camp Game Drive for two people, valued at R300
- Pay R270 for four burgers and chips with cheese, mushroom or pepper sauce, a drink, side salad, dessert and entrance to the Lion Camp Game Drive for four people, valued at R600
Rietvlei gives Groupon grippers the chance to mingle with their fellow 100% beef patty lovers, the Lions. While the lions may not be too fussy about the sauce on their patties, the cooks in the kitchen at Rietvlei Coffee Shop know that you wouldn’t accept any burger that wasn’t smothered with your choice of either cheese, mushroom or pepper sauce.
Any true burger-connoisseur knows that no burger would be complete without crispy on the outside, soft on the inside golden brown chips- the lions don’t worry about this even though the staff have tried to introduce it into their diets. They really are fonder of the salad that accompanies these meaty works of art. However its not just the King of the Jungle that enjoys these fine flavours as you and your partner will have the pleasure of meeting a few leopards, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and wildebeest. Safe to say if the flavor of the burgers don’t astound you, then the collection of animals at Rietvlei will.