Pay R350 for a one night stay for two people in a self-catering cottage at Riverbend Cottages, valued at R700 (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one night stay for two people in a self-catering cottage
- Stunning self-catering cottages on the outskirts of the Magalies Mountains
- Surrounded by indigenous Bushveld
- 3 tastefully furnished cottages with kitchenette, bathroom and shower and king size bed
- Relax in the spacious lapa with built-in braai, swim in the splung sparkling pool or soak up the indigenous scenery
- Members of AA Travel; awarded ‘Highly Recommended” in 2010
- Ideal as a romantic getaway
- Valid for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 794 2089
- Two Groupons per person; two Groupons per person per visit
- Check-in, 14:00; check-out, 10:00
- Valid from Monday to Thursday
- Cancellation policy applies
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When searching for a city-based getaway, options include sailing a dinghy to the middle of the swimming pool, building an igloo at the ice rink and living in a blanket fort at the far end of your garden. Honour the true definition of a getaway and actually get away with today’s Groupon: Pay R350 for a one night stay for two people in a self-catering cottage at Riverbend Cottages.
Nestled like a shy bush-baby on the outskirts of the Magalies Mountains, Riverbend Self-Catering Cottages offers ardent adventurers and shell-shocked city escapees alike their very own Bushveld paradise. Hidden from any definition of hustle bustle like a toddler hides from bath time, Riverbend Cottages consists of three self-catering cottages veiled from civilization by the natural beauty of the Magaliesburg Bushveld. Enjoyed by families, newlyweds and astronauts alike, Riverbend Cottages make for a private, peaceful and spiritually stimulating getaway.
Providing guests with all the basics, each tastefully furnished cottage boasts a kitchenette, bathroom with shower, king sized bed and a small outside deck with table and chairs. Saturated with magnificent views, unspoilt beauty and abundant bird and wildlife; guests can enjoy their time braaing up a storm in the spacious lapa, swimming in the sparkling pool or soaking up the tranquil views on the small deck overlooking the river. Dubbed “Magaliesburg’s little paradise in the bush”, you won’t find a better getaway if you sail into the middle of Bermuda-nowhere.
An absolutely wonderful place to feed your soul... The cottages are well appointed and tastefully decorated. Werner and Herbert are the perfect hosts who are friendly and cater to all your needs and at the same time allow you the privacy of feeling on holiday. Whether its on your own or as a family, Riverbend Cottages are a perfect and most convenient place to really get away from the hustle and bustle of the city – Jay, Ajay, Romir and Stephen, guests Questbook