Minor or Major Car Service at Robertsham Service Centre
- Full-Service auto repair centre
- Highly qualified mechanics
- Caters for your entire mechanical, auto electrical as well as windscreen replacement needs
Purchase: One Groupon per person; one additional as gift.
Redemption: Reservation required 24 hours in advance: 011 433 8512 or 072 585 7711 or email@example.com . 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
Further information: Oil not included. Additional surcharge applies for high pressure fuel filters and platinum spark plugs. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your car service. Not valid for bakkies, SUVs or trucks. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Groupon does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability.
Unlike puppies or kittens, cars aren’t able to communicate their aches and pains to owners through a series of adorable high-pitched noises, instead cars protest with high pitched grinding gears and trails of smoke. Prevent auto damage with a minor or major car service at Robertsham Service Centre.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R399 for a minor car service, valued at R800
- Pay R839 for a major car service, valued at R1 800
- Pay R1 579 for a major car service for two cars, valued at R3 600
Groupies get their rides running smoothly with a minor or major car service for one or two beloved vehicles including a range of treatments and checks to ensure safety and driving efficiency.
Minor car service
- Draining of oil
- Changing of oil filter
Major car service
- New spark plugs, points and condenser
- New air filter
- New plastic in-line fuel filter
- New oil filter
- Electrical check and report
- Handbrake adjustment
- Brake check
- Battery check
- V' belts / cam-belt check
- Visual check on drive shafts, steering, fuel lines and cooling system
- Timing and CO check
- Report on all defects found
- Car wash and vacuum
More About Robertsham Service Centre
A full service and auto repair centre, Robertsham Service Centre utilises five highly qualified mechanics who examine every bit and bob to ensure everything is in the right place and functioning correctly. Catering for everything electrical and mechanical, the service centre is a member of the Road Motor Industry to put drivers at ease with an exceptional examination and magnificent maintenance.