Pay R120 for two tickets to see the hit comedy Those Indian Guys "1" at the Globe Theatre, valued at R240 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on two tickets to see the hit comedyThose Indian Guys "1"
- Hit comedy show
- Clever, witty and zany
- Mercury Durban Theatre Awards nominees for ‘Best Performance in a Comedy’
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 28 or 29 January 2012 only
- For more information, log onto www.goldreefcity.co.za or contact Sans: 084 669 6419
- No EFT's allowed
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No under-16’s
- Show starts at 17:15
While penicillin might be great for treating all sorts of odd and unrelated illness, it has one giant glaring downside: like cats or oxygen, some people are allergic to it. Considering no one is allergic to laughter, it’s no wonder it beats penicillin on the list of world’s best medicines. Run no risk of allergic reaction and pay R120 for two tickets to see Those Indian Guys "1" at the Globe Theatre at Gold Reef City Casino.
- Pay R120 for two tickets to see Those Indian Guys "1" at the Globe Theatre on 28 January 2012, valued at R240
- Pay R120 for two tickets to see Those Indian Guys "1" at the Globe Theatre on 29 January 2012, valued at R240
Though everyone knows the benefits of laughter and that it’s better for your stomach muscles than a few hours at the gym, there are some cases of funny that require a warning label; like Those Indian Guys. With seventy-five minutes of on-stage shenanigans performed by the familiar faces of Kaseran Pillay and Sans Moonsamy, recognisable from Survivor SA, Mr Bones 2 and enough television adverts to irritate even the most patient of people, you’ll probably need to metaphorically sit down every few minutes just to catch your breath.
A clever, witty and slightly naughty exploration of Indian
identity and culture, the zany antics of the two popular comedians have played
to packed houses up and down the country and both have been nominated for ‘Best
Performance in a Comedy’ at the Mercury Durban Theatre Awards. Even if you’re
the stoic type who does nothing more than chuckle even when the joke is
side-splittingly funny, Those Indian Guys is almost guaranteed to have you
rolling around in your seat.