Save 50% on a 400g lamb chop or 600g lamb shank with two side-dishes at Alpine Restaurant
- Save 50% on a lamb chop or lamb shank with two side-dishes
- Choose two side-dishes including French fries, potato cake, Dijon mustard mash, Spanish rice, sautéed green beans and olives, roasted cinnamon butternut, caramelised beetroot or green salad
- Authentic and delicious cuisine
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 781 5455
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
It’s well-acknowledged that eating international fare is essentially like stamping your palate’s passport and, indulging in local cuisine is a good way to prove your patriotism – the best though, is when you find a meal that lets you do both. Find the tasty side of compromise and save 50% on a 400g lamb chop or 600g lamb shank with two side-dishes at Alpine Restaurant.
- Pay R67.50 for a 400g lamb chop and side-dishes, valued at R135
- Pay R52.50 for a 600g lamb shank and side-dishes , valued at R105
An internationally-flavoured establishment on Bram Fischer Drive, Alpine Restaurant is a chic and trendy location for a bit of out-on-the-town dining. The kitchen, staffed by highly prized chefs, is well known for turning out delectable cuisine that tantalizes even the most jaded taste-buds.
Perfectly prepared cuts of lamb with a flavour that packs more punch than a championship boxer, wing their way to your table accompanied by the extra flavours of a choice of sides. Better than playing mix-and-match with paint when you’re redecorating the living-room, choose from any two dishes on the menu, and don’t worry about whether or not Dijon mustard mash and caramelised beetroot are the stereotypical accompaniment for melt-in-your-mouth cuts of lamb. Whether you go for the more adventurous dishes like roasted cinnamon butternut, or keep it low-tech and classy with French fries, you can rest assured that it’s perfectly prepared and will probably entice your taste-buds into a rousing chorus of for he’s a jolly-good fellow or some other celebratory ditty.Cultural Cuisine Fact: A restaurant in New Mexico attracts its customers by serving up its cuisine in a rather strange way. Every week, they advertise cuisine from a different country, but customers are never quite sure what they’re going to be eating, as they are blind-folded before their food arrives.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories