Save 50% on a 400g lamb chop or 600g lamb shank with two side-dishes at Alpine Restaurant
- Save 50% on a lamb chop or lamb shank with two side-dishes
- Choose two side-dishes including French fries, potato cake, Dijon mustard mash, Spanish rice, sautéed green beans and olives, roasted cinnamon butternut, caramelised beetroot or green salad
- Authentic and delicious cuisine
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 781 5455
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon does not include gratuity or beverages
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
It’s well-acknowledged that eating international fare is essentially like stamping your palate’s passport and, indulging in local cuisine is a good way to prove your patriotism – the best though, is when you find a meal that lets you do both. Find the tasty side of compromise and save 50% on a 400g lamb chop or 600g lamb shank with two side-dishes at Alpine Restaurant.
- Pay R67.50 for a 400g lamb chop and side-dishes, valued at R135
- Pay R52.50 for a 600g lamb shank and side-dishes , valued at R105
An internationally-flavoured establishment on Bram Fischer Drive, Alpine Restaurant is a chic and trendy location for a bit of out-on-the-town dining. The kitchen, staffed by highly prized chefs, is well known for turning out delectable cuisine that tantalizes even the most jaded taste-buds.
Perfectly prepared cuts of lamb with a flavour that packs more punch than a championship boxer, wing their way to your table accompanied by the extra flavours of a choice of sides. Better than playing mix-and-match with paint when you’re redecorating the living-room, choose from any two dishes on the menu, and don’t worry about whether or not Dijon mustard mash and caramelised beetroot are the stereotypical accompaniment for melt-in-your-mouth cuts of lamb. Whether you go for the more adventurous dishes like roasted cinnamon butternut, or keep it low-tech and classy with French fries, you can rest assured that it’s perfectly prepared and will probably entice your taste-buds into a rousing chorus of for he’s a jolly-good fellow or some other celebratory ditty.Cultural Cuisine Fact: A restaurant in New Mexico attracts its customers by serving up its cuisine in a rather strange way. Every week, they advertise cuisine from a different country, but customers are never quite sure what they’re going to be eating, as they are blind-folded before their food arrives.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Alpine Restaurant83 Bram Fisher Drive, Ferndale