Save 50% on accommodation for up to six people when booking in at Oaklands Country Manor
- Save 50% on a one night stay in the En suite room OR Family suite OR Hilltop House for up to six people
- Pay R400 for a one night stay for two in the En suite room, valued at R800
- OR pay R1000 for a one night stay for four people in the Family suite, valued at R2000
- OR pay R1500 for a one night stay for six people in the Hilltop House, valued at R3000
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 058 6710067
- This Groupon is for two, four or six people
- Groupon excludes breakfast
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
A peaceful night’s sleep often eludes you by hiding under piles of work, in the fridge behind the milk, or off gallivanting on the backs of those numbered sheep. Get a good night’s rest in style with today’s Groupon: Save 50% on a one night stay in the En-suite room OR Family suite OR Hilltop House at Oaklands Country Manor for up to six people.
Oaklands Country Manor is an upmarket family business which thrives under the collective management of the three Tully sisters. Caroline, Annie and Kathy each bring a unique wealth of experience in the hospitality industry to the business, and this combined with their long standing affiliation to the area and a strong sense of family forms the core of the Oaklands ethos. Escape to this beautiful location where warm hospitality, breathtaking surroundings and tranquillity awaits you.
Accommodation at Oaklands Country Manor is stylish yet homely, reflecting the comfortable countryside lifestyle which their stunning location affords. Though each suite and room is unique, common features include subtle African themed furnishings and exquisite views of the Manor gardens, polo fields and surrounding mountains. With today’s Groupon you can choose from:
- Pay R400 for a one night stay for two in the En-suite room, valued at R800. The stylish En-suite room includes an outdoor patio with umbrella, tables and chairs, fireplace, coffee station and en suite bathroom. From this homely suite you will be able to take in the beautiful country setting and fresh mountain air from the patio or enjoy a cosy night in front of the fire with steaming hot coffee.
- OR pay R1000 for a one night stay for four people in the Family suite, valued at R2000. The Family suite at Oaklands Country Manor is a warm and homely space that includes a double room with a queen sized bed and fireplace, two day beds, a kitchenette, a living room with a fireplace and television, bathroom with a bath-shower combination and an outdoor patio with table and chairs, umbrella and sun loungers. This is a perfect accommodation option for family vacations or small groups. You will be able to relax with your loved ones and simply absorb the tranquil countryside atmosphere in the comfort of this beautiful private suite.
- OR pay R1500 for a one night stay for six people in the Hilltop House, valued at R3000. The Hilltop House is the largest and most spacious accommodation option at Oaklands Country Manor and includes a double room with queen sized bed and en suite bathroom with a bath, two double rooms with twin beds and a shared bathroom with a shower, a kitchenette, an open plan living room with lounge and a deck with braai facilities. Set against a beautiful mountain backdrop and overlooking the lush green valley, Hilltop House is recommended for larger families or groups. The deck and living room make for great entertainment areas where guests can unwind and enjoy each other’s company in a scenic country setting.
Getaway fact: A man on holiday in Nepal lost his a special pair of tortoise shell glasses while walking through the city streets. After putting up posters on street corners, the glasses were found behind an office water cooler a few buildings away from his hotel. Till this day the man does not know how they landed up there.