Save 50% on a two night stay for 4 to 8 people at Birdsong Guesthouse and Cottages
- Save 50% on a two night stay for 4 to 8 people at Birdsong Guesthouse and Cottages
- Pay R1100 instead of R2200 for a 4-sleeper self-catering unit (Franklyn) OR pay R1100 instead of R2200 for a 4-sleeper self-catering apartment (Guinea Fowl) OR Pay R1950 instead of R3900 for an 8-sleeper self-catering apartment (King Fisher)
- Situated in the heart of the bushveld
- Ideal for a romantic getaway or family vacation
- Stunning views
- Groupon redeemable until 31 October 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 086 722 7973
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
- All units are self-catering
- Groupon does not include breakfast
Like getaway cars, vacations should be able to whisk you off to a safe and secure location and humour you with a bit of excitement in the process. Free yourself from the yawns of everyday life with today’s Groupon: save 50% on a two night stay for four to eight people at Birdsong Guesthouse and Cottages.
When your idea of excitement involves opening up your lunchbox to a surprising assortment of colourful lettuce leaves during a lunch break you’re always too busy to take, it’s probably safe to assume that your idea of a holiday needs a pick-me-up. Thus, situated on a 32 hectare game farm, Birdsong Guesthouse and Cottages is the ideal getaway for waking up your vacation feelers. Known for its beautiful indigenous trees, an abundance of wild birds and a breathtaking view of the Waterberg Mountain Range, it’s the perfect setting for love-birds seeking a peaceful break away from their busy lifestyles, or families and friends in search of an alternative to regular getaway sites.
Whether you’re a family of four or an elegant party of about eight, there’s a unit to suit every group’s needs. Spread across the bushveld landscape; the Franklyn, Guinea Fowl and King Fisher self-catering units are equipped with beds, bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen. If you don't want to make full use of the picturesque landscape just on your doorstep then sit back and watch a bit of TV (equipped with DStv). In true Attenborough style, you may just catch glimpses of the free-roaming antelope and bushpigs, while feasting your eye parts on the natural beauty of a scene almost too spectacular to be real.
Roughly 14 kilometres outside of Modimolle, your Birdsong adventure begins long before you arrive at your destination. Drive along a dirt road to set the scene and vanquish all real-world worries with the fresh air. In the dynamic heart of the bush with a view of the valley below, new notions of excitement will stretch far beyond those colourful lettuce leaves you thought you had to sneak into the office.
Escape this: In a famous prison located in a small town in Peru, a prisoner is said to have escaped with nothing but a shovel. When captured two months later, he came clean telling of how someone he did not know brought him the shovel and offered him a dream holiday if he could get out in two nights. He succeeded, but was captured shortly after.