Save 60% on cooking classes with Taste-Buds Cook Club
- Save 60% on cooking classes
- Pay R120 instead of R300 per class
- Your choice of 1,2,3 or 4 cooking classes once a month
- One class per month
- Different theme every month
- Improve your cooking skills with a hands on experience or a demonstration
- Groupon holders are welcome to bring along their own alcoholic beverages, ice and glasses will be provided
- Safe parking
- Unlimited Groupon purchases
- One Groupon per visit
- Booking essential: 082 454 7311
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 7:00 to 22:00
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
With chefs trained in the art of good food and how to devour it in style, come and witness a master at work with today’s Groupon: 60% off one, two, three or four cooking classes with Taste-Buds Cook Club.
The Taste-Buds Cook Club chefs are food-friendly wizards, offering tips and tricks, and a world of advice. Depending on the theme of the class, students will be presented with enchanted shows of mastery, and fresh food will happily be spun into tasty works of art. After the display of expert skill, foodies can touch the decadent treats to their tongues between sips of wine, and lip-licking will be sure to follow.
Whether you have become a master in the kitchen or are just starting out, the Taste-Buds experience is suitable for all. It’s also the perfect excuse to turn your monthly book club into a more exciting cook club. In the beautifully laid out Taste-buds kitchen, old flames will be re-ignited as food and foodie once again become best friends. Regardless of whether you choose to sit in your seat and marvel, or jump in the line and get your hands dirty, you’ll leave with a new respect for how to turn the simplest ingredients into delectable meals.
Food Fact: In nineteenth century Spain, the front door was the most popular destination for a romantic dinner. The most prominent dish traditionally served on these dates was a pudding called the “porcelain bus”. The dessert was a layering of sweet potato cake and banana ice-cream, topped with Oolong tea leaves.