Save 70% on a 30-minute, 1 hour or 2 hour studio session at Spinsound Studios
- Pay R119 for a 30-minute sound studio session and sing along to your favourite cd or choose your own backtrack, valued at R650 (save 70%)
- Pay R195 for a 1-hour sound studio session and sing along to your favourite cd or choose your own backtrack, valued at R650 (save 70%)
- Pay R389 for a 2-hour sound studio session including mixing and editing, valued at R1300 (save 70%)
- Bring along your favourite song or choose from a wide selection of backtracks
- Highly-qualified sound editing team
- Professional sound studio
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 087 806 3999
- 1 session is enough for 1 song only
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 16:30
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
It happens in the shower or in your car, the urge can strike randomly while you’re out taking a walk or sat sternly behind your computer slaving away, inside everyone there lingers the occasional need to burst into song. Capture every melodious note as it springs free from your lips with today’s Groupon; pay R119 for a 30-minute sound studio session OR pay R195 for a 1-hour sound studio session OR pay R389 for a 2-hour sound studio session with editing and mixing (save 70%)
For everyone there’s that one song that you know beyond a doubt you can sing better than the original recording artist, and this is your chance to prove it. Whether it’s a classic like Bohemian Rhapsody and you hit the first “Mammaaaaa” just right, or you truly believe that you are the Real Slim Shady and you’re spitting out lyrics like you’re being paid for it, you can lay it all down with Spinsound Studios.
The studio is laced with the latest professional audio and recording equipment, and even professional artists feel right at home recording with them. You can bring along your favourite track and sing along with your idol or you can choose from their wide selection of backtracks and kick-start you’re musical career. Whether you love old school rock, 80s pop or hip hop with thumping bass, Spinsound studios is set up to bring out the best of what’s already there.
If you feel confident about your abilities and just want to cover a track by a chosen artist, a 1-hour session will be enough to get it all down. Leave it to their professional team to work their musical magic and you just deliver your best performance. If you’d like to add a few effects, stick in some samples and work in some remixes, then the 2-hour session was made for you. Their professional producers will edit and mix your tracks to your specifications leaving you with a one-of-a-kind recording that could be your ticket to the big show, or a special gift for a special someone.
Whether your singing for yourself or for a loved one, and whether it’s just for fun or you’re laying down your promo album, Groupon will get you there for a fraction of the price.
Indie fact: Multi-award winning Indie act, Sewerage Farm, have recorded all 3 of their currently available albums in their home-made blanket fort. They claim it has unique acoustic properties and the sense of nostalgia adds a certain longing feeling to their music.