Save 83% on up to four group or one private Salsa dancing lesson at The Salsa Republic
- Save 83% on up to four group or one private Salsa dancing lessons within one month
- Pay R55 instead of R320 for up to four group lessons OR R51 instead of R300 for one private lesson
- Groupon valid for all levels
- One-hour long classes
- Impress with your smooth new moves
- Ideal as an activity with friends
- Booking essential: 082 485 9201
- One Groupon per person, additional may be bought as gifts
- Groupon for private lessons valid Monday to Sunday
- Groupon for group lessons valid Tuesday, 19:00 to 20:00
- Both Groupons redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Four group lessons are redeemable within one month only
Where the Hokey-pokey taught millions how to distinguish between left and right, the Salsa brought on a decrease in pensioner-pelvic problems due to an excessive gyrating hip-movement for hips that insist they shall not lie. Improve more than just your moves with today’s Groupon: save 83% on one private or up to four group salsa dancing lessons at The Salsa Republic.
One right and one left foot are far better than two of the same kind. What better way to remedy a situation where both are found on one human, than with one Salsa dancer with more soul than a sock with a hole. Top of the pyramid with moves as smooth as Einstein’s receding hairline are the talented teachers at The Salsa Republic. Taking beginners, improvers, intermediates and advanced students under their wings, the Salsa masters cater to various types of feet in various types of dancing distress.
If ever you’ve popped and locked, and then lost the key for several days, you’d probably prefer to have a private dancing lesson. With the Groupon for private lessons, you and other Groupon-holding close friends can sway your hips like nobody’s watching (besides your teacher), spin till you’ve pierced a hole in the floorboards and tap your toes until a magical performance ensues. Alternatively, if mingling with likeminded peeps is more your sort of thing, jump on board a group Salsa dancing train and shake what your mamma gave you in The Salsa Republic’s spacious studios.
Regardless of whether or not your feet were both left to begin with, end results will spark toe-tingling sensations and rekindled love for your feet, hips and the Cuban nation.
Foot-loose Fact: Behind the statues of the knights who say “Ni” are a bunch of sponges used to relax troubled feet. After nights of dancing in the streets of Brazil citizens retreat to behind the statues and dunk their feet into the spongy pools to relieve them of dance-related stress.