Save up to 54% on a black ink tattoo with Lola Lee Ink
- Save up to 54% on a black Lola Lee Ink tattoo
- Four tattoo sizes to choose from: 15cm x 15cm, R999 instead of R2150; 12cm x 12cm, R650 instead of R1350; 10cm x 10cm, R410 instead of R880 and 8cm x 8cm, R280 instead of R560
- Skilled professionals who have backgrounds in painting and art
- Tattoo artists have flexible styles
- Unlimited purchases
- Booking essential: 082 445 8220
- Groupon redeemable for black tattoos only
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
They say the world is divided into three groups of people: those who have tattoos, those who are afraid of people who have tattoos and those who are misunderstood, walking contradictions. Brad just wouldn’t be Brad without his skull and crossbones on his left upper-arm and the binding ink tie to his mom on his right. Break the mold of the classic tattoo fan and get the body art you’ve always wanted with today’s Groupon: up to 54% saving on a black ink tattoo with Lola Lee Ink.
Taking great pride in her work, Lola Lee Ink has successfully transformed people’s body art dreams into reality for years. With a background in painting and art, the artists can ink you up with just about any piece. Whether you want a 15cm by 15cm tribal-esque anything emblazoned across your your chest, an 8cm by 8cm double dragon with a large lollipop crafted onto your inner thigh or a 12cm by 12cm pixie holding a sickle on a bed of lettuce between your earlobe and your scapula, the ink artists can do it all. Their attention to detail and accuracy will soon have you calling back for seconds.
Unlike other less professional tattoo parlors, Lola’s is all encompassing and will be more than happy to skillfully paint your art onto your desired location. You won’t have to provide soulful or philosophical reasoning for why you decided to make the “v” in “love” a little lopsided due to that lopsided love affair you just ended. But if you’re still undecided and need a wee bit of advice, the expert body artists will be happy to give you some pointers, before they take the pointers to your body. Literally.
Choose from the following sizes:
15cm x 15 cm valued at R2150 for R999
12cm x 12cm valued at R1350 for 650
10cm x 10cm valued at R880 for R410
8cm x 8cm valued at R560 for R280
Body Art Fact: Some tattoo artists use eyelash curlers as tools in the body art process. These are supposedly good for creating the finer details in wings and other more detailed pieces, but are most effective when done in dark places like the inside of a closet.