Save up to 57% on pizza, pasta and drinks for up to four people at Giovanni’s Rigatone Restaurant
- Save up to 57% on a large pizza with three toppings, pasta and two glasses of wine or two large pizzas with three toppings and two pastas with four glasses of wine
- Delicious authentic Italian cuisine
- Ideal for a lunch date
- Valid until 31 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 794 7029
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Groupon excludes gratuity
- Terms and conditions apply
- No takeaways, sit-down only
- Pizza, pasta and two glasses of wine Groupon is for two people
- Two pizzas, two pastas and four glasses of wine is for four people
- Three toppings must be two vegetable and one meat
- Pay R115 for a large pizza with three toppings, a pasta and two glasses of wine, valued at R229
- Pay R199 for two large pizzas with three toppings each, two pastas and four glasses of wine, valued at R458
While the wheel is relatively important, man’s greatest invention has to be fire. If they’d never invented the wheel, man would have found another way to get around, like helium balloon-powered carts. However, without fire, man would never have received the gift of Giovanni’s authentically Italian wood-fired pizza – a fate far worse than not having bicycles (or cyclists). Served in all its halo-shaped glory and with your choice of toppings, Giovanni’s pizzas are bound to make your heart skip a beat – and then break into an Italian love song.
Not to be outdone by their flat-breaded cousins, Giovanni’s pastas are just as heavenly. Using only the best Italian pastas possible and combining them with the creamiest, freshest and most ingenious ingredients – Giovanni’s pastas prove that you don’t have to speak the language to feel the love. Because dining is never really complete without wining, drink deep of a glass of wine to complete the dining experience.
Food Fact: A blue whale named André was extremely fond of pasta. Marine Biologists discovered this when he almost jumped out of his large tank in his aquarium called The Aztec Temple, while a group of VIPs were having Recco Con Polo during an important dinner meeting.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Giovanni Rigatone RestaurantBanbury Cross Village, Shop A02 Corner of Hans Strydom & Olievenhout drive, North Riding