Save up to 60% on a sirloin/rump and a beverage for one, two or four people at Dros Ruimsig
- Save up to 60% on sirloin/rump and a glass of wine, draught or soft drink
- Lip-smacking 300g sirloin/rump basted to perfection
- Enjoy a glass of house wine, a 300ml draught or a soft drink
- Well-loved family restaurant
- Enjoy a festive meal with friends
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 958 1242
- One Groupon per person; available as gifts
- Valid for Ruimsig branch only
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When the hunger-bug has hit, there’s not much you can do. No matter how gripping that reality show is or how aggressive the cat on your lap gets when woken up, you need a good plate of food, and you need it now. Don’t fight it; let your munchies-magnet lead you to Dros where you save up to a succulent 60% on a 300g sirloin/rump and a glass of wine, 300ml draught or soft drink.
- Pay R58 for a 300g sirloin/rump steak and a glass of wine, 300ml draught or soft drink for one person, valued at R116
- Pay R104 for two 300g sirloin/rump steaks and two glasses of wine, 300ml draughts or soft drinks for two people, valued at R232
- Pay R185 for four 300g sirloin/rump steaks and four glasses of wine, 300ml draughts or soft drinks for four people, valued at R464
If you’re looking for a fun and welcoming restaurant with a truly South Africa feel that just happens to serve the best steak in Johannesburg – look no further than Dros. With décor unique to the Cape Wine Route and characteristics typical of a wine cellar, Dros is like dining in an authentic oaky cellar: warm, intimate and atmospheric. With a defining excellence in both management and service – just imagine the food.
Although it’s a little ‘hush hush’, it’s been said that the quality of the famous A-grade beef served at Dros is so good that steaks from other establishments have been sighted sneaking around the premises, trying to ninja their way into the kitchen so that they too can have their 15 minutes of fame – unsuccessfully, of course. So if you’re looking for a succulent steak with a “bite me” attitude, there’s only one way to go – sink your chompers into a famous Dros 300g sirloin/rump steak.Foodie fact: The newest dining craze to hit fanatical foodies is a three-course meal served on The Bear Lake in Alaska. Diners sit on rafts in the middle of the lake and wear helmets in case the Alaskan bears – which are strong swimmers – try to attack them.