Save up to 60% on adult or kids’ passes to Mystic Monkeys & Feathers Wildlife Park
- Save up to 60% on adult or kids’ tickets to Mystic Monkeys & Feathers Wildlife Park
- Guided tours
- 44 primate species
- Large number of exotic birds
- See white lions, Bengal tigers and cheetahs
- Perfect for a family day out
- 10% off your bill at the restaurant
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 012 521 0300 or 083 391 7481 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- Children’s tickets are for individuals under 12 years
- Pay R30 for one kid’s ticket, valued at R60
- Pay R60 for one adult ticket, valued at R120
- Pay R96 for 4 kids’ tickets, valued at R240
- Pay R192 for four adult tickets, valued at R480
As the festive season and school holidays arrive, and kids patiently wait for Santa’s arrival with no school lectures to keep them busy, it’s understandable that boredom will ensue. Rather than letting them figure out where dad keeps the tools or discover how best to fix a television, kids can be kept occupied with interesting and informative outings to the Mystic Monkeys & Feathers Wildlife Park. Round up some buddies, pack some snacks and let your feet do the walking and the monkeys do the talking at the lush and interesting wildlife spot.
Quell boredom pangs with a safari suit costume change and a car trip to the charming wildlife haven while the radio system gets you all in the mood with some Cumbaya chants. Promising to reveal exactly what their name suggests, the park houses a range of enchanting primate species, feathery friends and some majestic and exotic creatures. Embark on guided tours and take in the sights of some while lions, Bengal tigers, cheetahs and two of South Africa’s Big 5 of the ape world – the Chimpanzee and the White-handed Gibbon Over 44 primate species lay claim to the land and birds are in abundance in the sky and the rest of the vicinity. As Groupon-grippers feast their eyes on the beautiful and breath-taking sights, they’ll also be pleased to know that satisfactory appetite feasts are also on the cards with a 10% discount on your restaurant bill.
Tour fact: The saying ‘like the back of my hand’ was the brainchild of Sir Roger McDuffy, a tour guide with no navigational skills. He always drew the route on his hand. One day when a man asked him why he kept looking at the back of his hand, Sir Roger replied ‘be quiet or your face will get to know the back of my hand’. The phrase we know today came from the revised story he told his grandchildren.