Save up to 60% on rejuvenating Botulinum Toxin treatments at Dr Shama Padayachey
- Save up to 60% on rejuvenating facial treatments
- 15% discount on further botulinum toxin units bought but excludes lip treatments
- Redeemable Monday to Saturday
- Highly qualified, experienced and friendly doctor
- Softer and smoother skin and less wrinkles and fine lines
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 884 0048
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Ten units per person
Similar to those concentric rings on tree trunks, the lines on your face are pretty good at broadcasting your age to all and sundry. They’re also really good at telling stories about your life, whether it’s a permanently furrowed brow that says you’re a deep thinker or other fine lines that chronicle late nights and possibly embarrassing circumstances. Silence facials informers and save up to 60% on rejuvenating facial treatments at Dr Shama Padayachey.
- Pay R210 for ten units of Botulinum Toxin, valued at R500 (save 58%)
- Pay R210 for a 20% chemical peel, valued at R500 (58%)
- Pay R399 for both treatments, valued at R1000 (save 60%)
Dr Shama Padayachey specialises in prettification procedures and helping faces to achieve their full potential. Using minimally invasive procedures to sculpt countenances, today’s Groupon holders can rest assured that they’re in safe, skilled and remarkably soft hands.
Using ten units of Botulinum Toxin, Dr Shama Padayachey can indulge in inverted frown lines, smoothened forehead wrinkles or crow’s feet shooed from the windowsills of their soul. Unlike reading the messages in your significant others inbox while they sleep, Botulinum Toxin is mostly non-invasive and eases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, consisting of quick injections that hurt less than most things that are painful. Bonus points because you don’t have to worry about recovery time.
The other face-rejuvenating solution for shooing away cosmetic nuisances is the 20% glycolic acid chemical peel, because many skin problems are associated with the build-up of clingy dead cells that just don’t know how to let go. This can lead to complexions rougher than a hillbilly hit-man and duller than a beige pantsuit and, working down to the dermis, or living layer, of your skin, the peel stimulates collagen production which is effective in the thickening and re-elasticising of your skin, leaving you with improved skin texture and a dermis feeling smoother than a playboy’s pick-up line.DermaFact: An ex-dermatologist turned highlighter-factory owner, rebooted his career when he discovered massive healing properties that come from the contents of a bitter peach.