- Pay R429 for a half day spa package for one person, valued at R1080
- Pay R648 for a half day spa package for two people, valued at R2160
On the banks of the Crocodile River in Muldersdrift, Woodlands Holistic Centre offers bodies a soothing and tranquil retreat in the heart of Mother Nature. Eight glass-enclosed treatment rooms gives you ample amounts of stunning views to soothe your soul, while the body-betterment specialists and their hands soothe your body. Lulled by the sounds of a natural flowing river and a space abundant with bird life, the spa is a sanctuary for physiques in need of some luxurious treats.
Take a few sophisticated sips of your ginger and mint tea and unpack the body pampering treatments. With a package of exotic and calming vibrations, the treatments cover all parts of your body from face down to your temperamental tootsies and Groupon-grippers will also have access to a range of spa facilities where they can kick back and relax.
The package includes:
- 45-minute Afrolcology Facial
- Crystal Steam Room session
- Access to Roman hot and cold pools
- Sensation shower with Himalayan salt exfoliation
- Himalayan foot exfoliation and foot massage
- A herbal oil back, neck and shoulder massage
- Specialized Ozone Therapy session
- A freshly baked muffin served with ginger and mint tea
Fact Attack: Himalayan massage-monkeys are skilled in the art of eradicating work-related tensions. The monkeys are reportedly trained to hum soothing lullabies while their strong hands massage your body.