Save up to 70% on a massage and express mani and pedi OR add a facial at Sendra's Beauty Palace
- Save up to 70% on a massage and express mani and pedi OR add a facial
- Perfect as a gift
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Unwind and relax
- Indulgent massage
- Smooth hands and feet
- The perfect pamper session after the festive season
- Valid for 3 months from 15 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 791 5766 or 071 621 9969
- All treatments must be done on the same day
- Redeemable Monday Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday only
- One usable Groupon per visit
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Like being stuck between a rock and a ferocious, ravenous Tyrannosaurus Rex or walking around in lead socks, having sore muscles makes it difficult to move. Get rid of tension and stress with today’s Groupon: Save up to 70% on a massage and express mani and pedi OR add a facial at Sendra's Beauty Palace. Choose from the following:
- Pay R259 for a relaxing massage and express mani and pedi , valued at R650
- Pay R299 for a massage, facial and express mani and pedi, valued at R1000
If you are more highly strung than a slinky with an attitude, the professionally trained therapists at Sendra’s Beauty Palace have the magic nimble fingers to ease tension and rid you of stress. In the doors of this body haven, they believe in holistic beauty and use only the best quality products in their treatments.
Massage is one of the most ancient forms of healing. The friendly therapists will target the core areas of your back to release tension and relax your muscles. After your muscles have been pampered, to put the icing on the enriched baked dessert, your hands and feet will be massaged to perfection with an express manicure and pedicure.
This relaxing manicure and pedicure will see the therapist kneading and massaging your hands and feet, exfoliating dry skin and softening heels and finger tips, leaving them super-soft. Similar to cheap but addictive daytime talk shows, a facial truly gets down to the nitty-gritty of skin issues and gets rid of them faster than an Ethiopian track team. This soothing facial will help unblock your pores as well as refresh and moisturise your skin, leaving it radiant and supple.Beauty fact: Legend has it that the Bermuda triangle for beauty therapists exists in a parking lot numbered 9 in New York’s Meat-packing District. Every beauty therapists that has parked their car in this spot has miraculously disappeared, only to appear two weeks later in a jovial mood and wearing a neon plastic crocodile suit.