Save up to 80% on a subscription for singles or couples Ballroom and Latin dance lessons at Rhythm Divine Dancing
- Save up to 80% on a subscription for singles or couples Ballroom and Latin dance lessons
- Pay R139 for a month subscription of Ballroom and Latin singles group dance classes
- OR pay R259 for a 3-month subscription of Ballroom and Latin singles group dance classes
- OR pay R199 for a month subscription of Ballroom and Latin couples group dance classes
- OR pay R299 for a 3-month subscription of Ballroom and Latin couples group dance classes
- OR pay R289 for a month subscription of Ballroom and Latin private singles or couples dance classes
- Ballroom and Latin classes will take place in one session
- Get fit and toned without spending hours in the gym
- Excellent way to boost self confidence
- Have fun and learn something new
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 074 173 0864
- Singles: Tuesday, 20:00 to 21:00; Thursday, 20:00 to 21:00. Couples: Tuesday, 19:00 to 20:00; Thursday, 19:00 to 20:00. Private lessons: Monday to Friday; between 10:00 and 22:00
- Private lessons can be taken in four half-hour sessions or two one-hour lessons
- All lessons include an optional Wednesday evening group and social class from 20:00 to 22:00
- One Groupon per person or per couple
- Cancellations on bookings should be done at least five-hours in advance
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Dance can express what words cannot; whether it is a joyful pirouette to declare ones undying love or a stoic and stern shimmy by your pet chameleon who is trying to convey the dance of his people. Get in touch with your inner Fred Astaire or Ginger Rogers with today’s Groupon: Save up to 80% on a subscription for singles or couples group or private Ballroom and Latin dance lessons at Rhythm Divine Dancing.
Whether you would prefer to shake your bon-bon or elegantly stride across the gleaming ballroom floor with a rose between your teeth, you will get the best of both worlds at Rhythm Divine Dancing where their professional trainers will turn your two left feet into twinkle toes. Specialising in Ballroom, Latin American and Hip-Hop among many other styles, this dance studio in Midrand offers singles, couples and private lessons where you learn at your own pace. There are also optional group lessons where you will have fun while learning with others.
Ballroom and Latin dancing is a mixture of suave stylish rug cutting that includes styles such as the Foxtrot, the elegant Waltz or the spicy Ramba or Cha Cha. Under the watchful eagle-eye of your instructor you, as a solo swinger or a couple can perfect the art of le dance. If you prefer to learn exclusively, without digging any elbows into strangers or stomping on anyone’s big toe, there are also private lessons available.
Dance fact: In Mexico a variation of the Ramba has emerged called the Burrito, which is a mixture of basic Ramba moves and the motion of pretending one is making a burrito. It has been compared to “the washing machine” which can be seen in a scene from the movie about the famous Latin American singer Selena.