Pay R199 for a full set of acrylic or gel nails and a full body hot stone massage OR a deep cleansing facial and a full body hot stone massage at Top Coat Nails and Beauty (save up to 69%)
- Save up to 69% on a full set of acrylic or gel nails and a hot stone massage or a deep cleansing facial and a hot stone massage
- Pay R199 for a full set of acrylic or nail nails and a one-hour full body hot stone massage, valued at R630
- Pay R199 for a deep cleansing facial and a one-hour full body hot stone massage, valued at R650
- Reviving and stress-releasing one-hour full body hot stone massage
- Pimp out your pointers with a set of acrylic or gel nails
- Wake up lethargic skin with a purifying deep cleansing facial
- Friendly and professional therapists
- New and fun beauty house situated in Little Falls, Roodepoort
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 025 1171
- Groupon valid from Monday to Tuesday, 9:00 to 17:00; Wednesday to Thursday, 9:00 to 19:00; Friday, 9:00 to 21:00 (via appointment); Saturday, 9:00 to 17:00; Sunday, 9:00 to 13:00
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Five Groupons available for purchase as gifts
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Everyone has different methods they use to relax. While some sit in front of the TV like a lethargic butternut, others find relaxation in bathing in rose petals, cuddling up with a packet of chips or zoning out to Whale Sounds: The Greatest Wails. Experience true relaxation with today’s Groupon: a full set of acrylic or gel nails and a full body hot stone massage or a deep cleansing facial and a full body hot stone massage for R199 at Top Coat Nails and Beauty.
If your body is calling for a ‘time-out’ from the newest Whale Sounds CD, it’s time to give it the TLC it so clearly needs. Enter Top Coat Nails and Beauty; a new salon in Little Falls, Roodepoort that knows a thing or two about the art of relaxation. A private and serene hidey-hole for aching appendages and alley-cat-esque nails; the fun and stylish salon immediately puts you at ease with their friendly and professional beauty therapists and comfortable treatment rooms.
Now for those alley-cat nails; although both gel nails and acrylic nails have a natural appearance, the one which is best for you depends entirely on your preference. If natural is a first and foremost for you then gel nails are more suitable. Acrylic nails are just as durable, but are perfect if you want to add some length to worn or stubby nails.
For a back that’s fallen off the beaten track and neck and shoulders that feel as if they’ve been used as a playschool trampoline, put your pain in the healing hands of the therapists and those revolutionary hot-stones and relax as they knead away nit-picking knots and melt the muscles into a mellow state of marshmallowy relaxation. Last but not least, whether your skin is dehydrated, dry or just bored – choose a deep cleansing facial and watch it come to life with unprecedented glee.
Give your body something to smile about and find a form of relaxation you never thought possible at Top Coat Nails and Beauty.
Manicured fact: In March 2010, a Turkish fashionista and part-time cycad-collector designed the first energy drink for fingernails. Containing petroleum, sodium dytrotomine and daisy-essence, the effectiveness of the drink was later described as “as much of a fantasy as the place where Noddy lives”.