DermaPen Sessions from Skin Solutions
- Advanced skin needling technology
- Treats winkles, stretch marks, scars and burn marks
- Stimulates collagen production
DermaPen skin rejuvenation treatment improves skin texture and tone, tightens and lifts pores and wrinkles.
* Pay R280 for one session of DermaPen, valued at R700 * Pay R490 for two sessions of DermaPen, valued at R1 400 * Pay R840 for four sessions of DermaPen, valued at R2 800
The Dermapen uses a needle to create micro injuries into the epidermis and dermis. These micro injuries encourage and harness the power of the body’s innate ability to regrow and repair the skin through the normal physiology of skin.
The Two Main features of a Dermapen treatment are:
- Most effective penetration of active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Stimulate the skin to produce collagen which plumps wrinkles, lifts and rejuvenates the skin (similar to Fraxel laser without the downtime)
The latest technology in treating fine lines and wrinkles is the electrically operated DermaPen. The depth of treatment is set and the speed with which treatment is done varies. Potent serums are used during the treatment personalised for your skin.